1995 Toyota Camry Consumer Review: My Wonderful '95 Camry Wagon

1995 Toyota Camry - Consumer Review

LE V6 Wagon (3.0L V6 4-speed Automatic)

My Wonderful '95 Camry Wagon
By mikes_myth on

1995 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Wagon

I got this car 16 years ago this Jan 25th from a Toyota dealership. It had come in after a two-year lease. Best car I've ever owned - Love it. Flash forward 16 years - The car has served me extremely well. No plans to get rid of it, even though it's showing a bit of wear. Then nearly two months ago I got broadsided and the passenger front and rear doors are severely pushed in. The ins co wrote it off as a total loss. I haven't settled yet - still looking for an exact replacement. I may buy mine back in case I have to steal parts or do an engine swap. Mine is a dark green '95 Camry V6 LE with a roof rack. Looking for an exact model in the Los Angeles area.

Cargo Space (lots of it) and cargo access, roof rack, engine performance, third seat, styling. Mine was used a year ago in a Toyota Camry commercial broadcast during the 2012 Superbowl. The kid with the wagon loaded for a camping trip - that was my Camry wagon.