1995 Toyota Camry 3.0L V6 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - My Wonderful '95 Camry Wagon

1995 Toyota Camry Wagon - Consumer Review

1995 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Wagon

My Wonderful '95 Camry Wagon
By mikes_myth on

1995 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Wagon

I got this car 16 years ago this Jan 25th from a Toyota dealership. It had come in after a two-year lease. Best car I've ever owned - Love it. Flash forward 16 years - The car has served me extremely well. No plans to get rid of it, even though it's showing a bit of wear. Then nearly two months ago I got broadsided and the passenger front and rear doors are severely pushed in. The ins co wrote it off as a total loss. I haven't settled yet - still looking for an exact replacement. I may buy mine back in case I have to steal parts or do an engine swap. Mine is a dark green '95 Camry V6 LE with a roof rack. Looking for an exact model in the Los Angeles area.

Favorite Features

Cargo Space (lots of it) and cargo access, roof rack, engine performance, third seat, styling. Mine was used a year ago in a Toyota Camry commercial broadcast during the 2012 Superbowl. The kid with the wagon loaded for a camping trip - that was my Camry wagon.