1995 Toyota Camry Consumer Review: Best Car I've Ever Had!!!!

1995 Toyota Camry - Consumer Review

Best Car I've Ever Had!!!!
By Audrey on

1995 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

I have owned two Honda Accords and one Toyota Camry. And, I must say, this is the best combination of power and practicality I've ever encountered. The acceleration is great. I have timed it on different occasions. I won't say how fast it was because no one would believe me anyway! The comfort and safety features are wonderful. And, it is awesome on gas mileage. I've put a ton of miles on this car with minimal maintenance. It now has 223,000 miles on it. And, it's still running strong. I run a small computer business out of my home and the Camry is my workhorse. It hauls a lot weight and for long distances. I'm always supprised at how many iMacs I can cram into to this little Toyota!

My favorite thing about it is the engine. You wouldn't expect it from a 4-cylinder. But, it really scoots! The transmission shifts smooth too. And, then again I also love the way it looks. It's possibly the most beautiful car I've ever seen... sleek, sexy, stylish. It is functional art!