1995 Toyota Camry Consumer Review: A wonderful car to drive, it g

1995 Toyota Camry - Consumer Review

LE V6 Wagon (3.0L V6 4-speed Automatic)

A wonderful car to drive, it glides
By happy with my camry on

1995 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Wagon

I bought the camry new. It now has 146,000 miles, I use it primarily in the city and occasionally for trips both within CA and to the midwest. It is just very comfortable and easy to drive, I can not stress the joy of driving this car too much. It is reliable too, even at its ripe age of 15 years, it has not let me down, I have maintained it though, with regular service. It gets 19 miles city and 25 miles highway.

Favorite Features

Comfortable seats, good visibility, great paint and body (still looks new) Toyota did not skimp on this car, apparently it is on a Lexus chassis, as I later learned, I think this is why it is so wonderful to drive, you get what you pay for.

Suggested Improvements

Wish I could afford to change it to an electric car.
By teakfox
on 08/23/11 18:31 PM (PDT)

LOL - I feel exactly the same. I had my kids, and their friends convinced it flew when I drove. They actually spent time looking for and explaining to their friends about this special feature of our special car, and how it only worked on HWYs. I too have been trying to figure out if it would be possible and worth it to have it converted to a hybrid. This is a great car. Every time I look at other cars to replace this one, they just have bad mpg, no space, no power or cost way too much for the same quality. Sigh. My husband keeps saying I should up grade ..... but I keep asking 'Why?'.