1995 Toyota Camry Consumer Review: Great Car

1995 Toyota Camry Sedan - Consumer Review

Great Car
By Chris on

1995 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

I have a 1995 Camry that got passed down to me by my grandfather about a year ago. It has only 130,800mi on it (1500 mi put on by me) and has only needed new motor mounts and valve gasket seal replacement. To improve my gas mileage I constructed a cold air intake to fit to my throttle which surprisingly increased my gas milage from 20-23 all the way to 25-27!! I'm going on a trip from NC-FL in a few weeks, can't wait to see my highway mpg! This car has great handling and awesome brakes, I live on some curvy roads and haven't ever heard my tires through a turn when in a hurry. the suspension is acceptable in these cars just don't be going crazy on the gravel roads. overall this car will last.

The ECT button for the extra get up from the transmission. the visibility out the back is amazing, hardly a blind spot on the vehicle. great ABS and braking.

they needed to find a better location for the cup holders because the transmission shifter sits right up against it when in park and makes it so you can't get your cup out of the holder. The glove box is tiny compared to my previous Honda.