My First Car
By colinmcguire16 on
1995 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Wagon
I can honestly say, I doubted this car after my father started sharing it with me. Since this summer, I really enjoyed the driving experience. I'm only 16, but I pay for my own insurance, and since I'm already covered for the rest of the year, I need to get a job. Oh wait, I have an orientation this Saturday! Anyway, the functions of this car is astonishing and it feels wonderful.
Favorite Features
Most of my friends make fun of my car, but I could care less, because they only look for style. I see a dependable car with a 3.0 L v6 engine with very good gas mileage for long trips and the comfort it provides. I will admit sometimes I like to "play" around with it, since I'm still in high school, but I know I'm a safe driver. The back has a choice of either a 3rd seat or an immense amount of space for things to transport. The heater and A/C controls and functions work fast and amazing! The gas mileage is mind blowing for highway trips. Being very smooth as well as the driving experience is fascinating for the highway. If any are still available today, I suggest getting youself one.
Suggested Improvements
My car does swallow up quite a bit of extra oil, and it will need refilling every so often. Some rust has occurred, but it's all because of age. The interior flooring has been in contact with a lot, and within a year, I've already gone through 2 sets of floor mats. The body style sometimes bugs me, but when I drive it, I forget all about it because it feels like a sportscar.