1995 Toyota Camry Consumer Reviews 8

1995 Toyota Camry - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
Boring Overall
By AFK on 05/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

Reliable? YES. Interesting? Not at all! I was told that I would get tired of my Camry before it gave me any problems, and that is right on. I am so tired of it, but it has been very good to me, so I am feeling a little guilty about speaking in such terms. If you like cars, then get something more fun. If you like reliability alone, then you can buy mine. It is now for sale. I am ready to have some fun in an SUV.

Blue 1995 Camry 4 Door Sedan
By Cypress516 on 05/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Sedan

Outstanding automobile after having purchased "used" @ 48,000mi, and now driven to 63,400. Extremely comfortable, with tilt- up/sliding "roof", and "loaded".

Eliminate headaches...buy a Toyota Camry
By T.S. on 05/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

I recently purchased a 1995 Toyota Camry LE, this is the four cylinder model and I think I have died and gone to heaven. This car is it, you cannot do any better.Reliable, comfortable, great stereo system. I believe this is the best car I have ever owned. One downfall..dealers are charging way too much for repairs, not that I have needed anything done yet, but I think they are "cashing in" on well this car is liked by the buying market. If the car ever needs any work, I will be doing that myself. Toyota dealers, we, the buying public are watching you and your pricing structure.

Eliminate headaches...buy a Toyota Camry
By T. Shields on 05/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

I'll buy it again!
By Big Wal on 04/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

This is my third Camry and every one is better than the one before. Reliable, fuel efficient, start in any weather, comfortable on long trips. These are my criteria. For flash , pizzazz or head- turning sexy looks, look elsewhere. For me, I want reliable, economical transportation.Camry has it.

The best car in the World
By CMRY4US on 04/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

I know I have not had my car for long but I brought it used with 112000 miles on it. I was in such need of a car (my nissan sentra had blown up) but this car has been the best car I have ever gotten. It is a perfect size and very roomy. My son has more then enough room in the back to play and kick his feet. It rides very smoothly. If you are looking to get a new car the Camry is it. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! You will not be disappointed at all.

It has never failed me.
By P. Fox on 04/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

In the almost 8 years I've owned this Camry it has never failed to start even in the most undesirable weather here in New England. For anyone that wants dependable transportation at a very reasonable cost, Toyota Camry is the answer.

Camry
By Ashu on 03/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

Phenomenal !! By far the best !!

120K miles - looks and drives like new
By TL on 02/19/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

Bought this car from Hertz less than a year old with 22,000 miles. Good design, smooth quiet ride, but handles reasonably well. Reliable and easy to maintain. A joy to drive; a joy to own. Drove in the last year between California and Minnesota three times. You wouldn't know this was a 7 year old car with 120,000 miles. I like this style better than the later Camrys which are considerably less sporty. The only weak spot are less than perfect seats. Not as comfortable for long drives as my 2000 Passat. If they made this body style today, I'd buy a new one without a moments hesitation.

Impressed in Ohio
By TheGR8BGeezy on 02/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

I haven't had this car long, but I already love it. I bought it expecting some problems, and there are some, but they are nothing that is too expensive. The steering rack needed to be replaced along with the radio, nothing too major. Overall, I'm very happy and impressed with the car and the way it has held up.