1995 Toyota Camry - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
Best Car I ever owned
By Tim Cummings on 08/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Wagon

Best car I've ever owned. Perfectly reliable.

Pretty reliable
By chrisc on 08/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

The Camry is at the top in overall reliability. I love ours. We have had few problems with ours. I have replaced one CV joint and one CV boot, and probably should replace the oil pan gasket within the year. The car is not a sporty model, but is so reliable and pleasurable to drive that you don't mind.

It Keeps On Going & Going & Going. . .
By tgraves on 08/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

My Camary has been driven 150,000 miles so far. Everyday it cranks, drives and purrs just like the day we bought it. It has never required any major repairs. Our friend is a master tech mechanic and he said we can count on this car to reach 300,000 miles.

I love this car
By perd on 08/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

We absolutely love this car. I wish I'd bought two in 1995. It is unbelievably reliable.

'95 camry
By Iamunsain on 08/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

The toyota camry is a great midsize sedan. I have pretty good automotive experience and find the camry to be a good, reliable car. The horsepower is somewhat underdone...at interstate speeds acceleration into higher speeds is slow. At lower speeds, acceleration is fairly good due to excellent torque from the engine. It is fun to drive, get's good mileage, and has good style to it.

GREAT CAR!!
By amol on 07/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

I bought this car on June 23rd, 1995 and I have already put on 200,000 miles, yet I've only had to service the car ONCE!!! And that was about a week ago!!! A great car!!

Very good car....
By LeAnne on 07/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Toyota Camry LE V6 2dr Coupe

I have put more than 100,000 miles on an already used Camry and never had a bit of trouble with this car! I enjoy the powerful acceleration since I drive mostly highway miles. At 153,000 miles, only a few minor electrical problems have surfaced -- I call that a good car!

Greatest car I've owned
By Rider on 05/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Toyota Camry SE V6 2dr Coupe

Car has style and power. It handles with so much ease. The ride feels very strong and sturdy. Toyota makes a great product and I am so glad this car came in a 2 door. The styling of it still looks new. I have never had any problems with this car after putting on 60,000 miles. It's got 98,000 and still going strong. It still rides and drives like a new car.

Boring Overall
By AFK on 05/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

Reliable? YES. Interesting? Not at all! I was told that I would get tired of my Camry before it gave me any problems, and that is right on. I am so tired of it, but it has been very good to me, so I am feeling a little guilty about speaking in such terms. If you like cars, then get something more fun. If you like reliability alone, then you can buy mine. It is now for sale. I am ready to have some fun in an SUV.

Blue 1995 Camry 4 Door Sedan
By Cypress516 on 05/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Sedan

Outstanding automobile after having purchased "used" @ 48,000mi, and now driven to 63,400. Extremely comfortable, with tilt- up/sliding "roof", and "loaded".