Used 1995 Toyota Camry Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1995 Toyota Camry Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:

The Epitome of Reliability!
By Camrys for Life!

1995 Toyota Camry Sedan LE V6 4dr Sedan

Our Camry is now 13 years old and is still uber-reliable with plenty of power thanks to its silky smooth V6. Still on the original A/C and no problems except some rust. The car always starts on the first turn of the key and it just keeps going and going. When it came time to purchase a second family car, we bought an '05 Camry 4-cylinder. You know what? The '95 compares favorably in terms of comfort and ride quality! We added reverse sensors and an aftermarket radio and the car is downright perfect. Still looks like new (I detail it every other week) and one guy offered to buy it as he walked by! We love both our Camrys equally.

Awesome powertrain (V6 + 4spd auto), it's incredibly easy to drive, reliability, low cost to maintain, and the feeling of safety and stability whether it be cruising on the highway or running to the market.

Fuel economy is not so good with 100% city driving, but it's only a few MPG less than our much newer '05 4 cylinder Camry under the same conditions. Losing a few MPG but having the powerful V6 under the hood is worth it!

Still Going Strong
By Moonlight293

1995 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

Bought mine used back in '99. Have made several trips back and forth from Chicago to Delaware; no problems at all. Now has 155,000 miles on it and starting to replace things. Reliable and dependable, the only 2 things I care about as a single female owner. Good gas mileage, comfortable ride, nice functional features. Only thing is that you have to keep it locked up or even the side mirrors will get stolen.

Gas mileage, durable finish, roomy trunk.

None.

Great 95 camry
By mike1948

1995 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

Most dependable car I have ever owned. Great gas mileage (28.73) for 160,000 miles. Tracking is weak and power could be better.

Comfort, gas mileage, interior room and AC.

Better tracking, more powerful 4 cyl.

Best Car I've Ever Had!!!!
By Audrey

1995 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

I have owned two Honda Accords and one Toyota Camry. And, I must say, this is the best combination of power and practicality I've ever encountered. The acceleration is great. I have timed it on different occasions. I won't say how fast it was because no one would believe me anyway! The comfort and safety features are wonderful. And, it is awesome on gas mileage. I've put a ton of miles on this car with minimal maintenance. It now has 223,000 miles on it. And, it's still running strong. I run a small computer business out of my home and the Camry is my workhorse. It hauls a lot weight and for long distances. I'm always supprised at how many iMacs I can cram into to this little Toyota!

My favorite thing about it is the engine. You wouldn't expect it from a 4-cylinder. But, it really scoots! The transmission shifts smooth too. And, then again I also love the way it looks. It's possibly the most beautiful car I've ever seen... sleek, sexy, stylish. It is functional art!

None.

I love my Camry!
By Anita

1995 Toyota Camry Sedan LE V6 4dr Sedan

I used to buy a new car every 3-4 years & owned 3 Accords before trying the Camry. I have loved this car ever since - over 11 years. It has never broken down (which is really important to a single lady), it just goes and goes and goes; is smooth as silk, has plenty of power, is really comfortable and quiet. After 93,000 miles and just routine maintenance (I change the oil every 3000 miles), the only "complaints" I have are that the headlights yellowed and were really expensive to replace ($175 each and half a day to figure out how to do it), and the power antenna has gone out twice. Won't think about a new car until this one forces me into one.

Smooth, quiet, responsive, solid, roomy, reliable. I always say this car takes very good care of me.

More variable speeds for windshield wipers. Wish the power antenna was as tough as the rest of the car!