Used 1995 Toyota Camry Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1995 Toyota Camry - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:

1995 toyota camry LE 4cyl
By rod

1995 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

I bought my Toyota Camry in 2006 with 206,000 miles and now it's got 278,000 miles and no problems yet, i just love driving it every day it still run like brand new. This is the best reliable car I have ever had, and with 3 hard snow winters this car handled very good, I love my Camry

every thing, built quality

none

Brilliant car
By Andrew

1995 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

The Camry is perfect I've never had any major problems with it at all! Being that I just passed the 200,000 mile mark and it still runs strong! Brilliant! Even on my long trip to Seattle from Portland. It keeps its power as long as you maintain the car plus with the power button option it makes it even speedier! My mileage is great, close to 30. The interior design for me is awesome because I've painted my interior to be black and chrome so it's exactly like a luxury vehicle on the inside! Like brand new! Anyone can make these cars look expensive that's what I love about them!

Extreme reliability, perfect look for any enhancements, very comfy inside

A little better gas mileage

Camry for Life
By Ron

1995 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

I have 3 Camrys in my driveway. My 1995 was a gift from my parents for graduating college. I was a young 22 year old expecting something sporty, but instead got a "family car." That led me to neglect the car, often not changing the oil 10,000 miles several times. I raced the car, even doing donuts, high revving that would have probably killed the engine. Except for cracked exhaust pipe and usual replacements like battery, starter, etc, it gave me 13 years of trouble-free driving. When I got married, I bought my wife a 2001 Camry. And last year, we purchased a 2007 model. All 3 Camrys still sit in my driveway, the 95 being my most cherished.

Smooth quiet engine. Reliable.

The 95 needed better lines and be more appealing to the younger crowds.

The Epitome of Reliability!
By Camrys for Life!

1995 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Sedan

Our Camry is now 13 years old and is still uber-reliable with plenty of power thanks to its silky smooth V6. Still on the original A/C and no problems except some rust. The car always starts on the first turn of the key and it just keeps going and going. When it came time to purchase a second family car, we bought an '05 Camry 4-cylinder. You know what? The '95 compares favorably in terms of comfort and ride quality! We added reverse sensors and an aftermarket radio and the car is downright perfect. Still looks like new (I detail it every other week) and one guy offered to buy it as he walked by! We love both our Camrys equally.

Awesome powertrain (V6 + 4spd auto), it's incredibly easy to drive, reliability, low cost to maintain, and the feeling of safety and stability whether it be cruising on the highway or running to the market.

Fuel economy is not so good with 100% city driving, but it's only a few MPG less than our much newer '05 4 cylinder Camry under the same conditions. Losing a few MPG but having the powerful V6 under the hood is worth it!

Car You Must Have!!
By MOSSO71

1995 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Wagon

I've been driving this car for around 2 years (was used, 84,678 miles). It is excellent, no problems whatsoever and I'm up to 95,235 miles. The ride is very smooth, the seats are comfortable, the noise level is also really low. The controls are very easy to use, and the displays are not confusing. The AC gets cool really quickly, and the heat gets warm quickly. Overall this is a great car that I would recommend. It's reliable and I haven't had any problems with it so far. Just I can say it's the best car ever!!

Comfort of the ride. Low noise levels. Large back seats. Good for very long distance driving.

n/a