1995 Toyota Camry Consumer Reviews 6

1995 Toyota Camry - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
CB's 1995 Camry Review
By BarnesCC on 07/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan

This has been the best car I've ever owned. There have been no major problems with this car except the A/C went out in 2001. I have it maintained regularly (oil changed, tires rotated, front end aligned, tune-ups performed, etc.) and as a result, I've had very good performance/luck with this car. I'll never buy anything but Toyotas!

Overall Package Works Well.
By casper90651 on 04/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Toyota Camry LE 2dr Coupe

This was the first 2-door Camry that I could ever recall. It certainly was as relaxing as the sedan, but the expectation of a coupe is different than that of a sedan. But, what compensated for that lack of was the Lexus-like quietness of the cabin and the smooth ride quality of a Lexus. The only negative experience I had with it was a defective cold valve that wouldn't open and cause the engine to die during cold starts. The dealer wasn't very cooperative. Other than that I am satisfied with the vehicle.

Great Car!
By DSlayer121 on 04/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Toyota Camry LE 2dr Coupe

I have never felt a four cylinder with so much power and it gets 35 to the gallon! Plus, my car has one of the most clasic body styles on the road! It is ABSOLUTELY GREAT!

Mom's Car Rules!
By MissMiMi on 03/16/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

Bought the car in October of '94. Has 103,000 miles on it now, and has only been to the shop ONCE (besdies scheduled maintainence) for a failed alternator. Super reliable car and easy to maintain. Only problem is that I have been plagued with a randomly squeaky suspension for years, though mechanics say there's nothing wrong.

15400
By Cloudyray on 01/30/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Toyota Camry DX 4dr Sedan

i love my car. i never want to get rid of it. and it's up to 123000 miles. best a/c on the planet (i live in az).

TheProfessor
By TheProfessor777 on 01/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Sedan

The best INVESTMENT I made in the last 9 years.

Classic Camry Sedan.
By EdZebroski on 11/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Sedan

This car has been flawless for over 75,000 miles with zero need for non- scheduled repairs or maintenance. It has had a mix of local short distance use (30 - 60 miles)and occasional high speed runs to Stockton, Santa Barbara or Los Angeles.

'95 Toyota Camry Xle
By Limey on 11/26/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Toyota Camry XLE V6 4dr Sedan

This car has been the most reliable car I have ever owned. Only problem was a burned out tail light bulb twice,hardley the car's fault.Excellent dependable family car.

95 Camry
By Ms Toyota USA on 11/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

It's only a 4 cylinder, but boy, does it have power. The gas mileage is great! The color.... it hides dirt very well!

Reliable & quiet
By a1is4bits on 11/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Toyota Camry XLE V6 4dr Sedan

The Camry is at the top in overall reliability. I love mine too. We have had few problems with ours. I have replaced one CV joint and one CV boot, and probably should replace the oil pan gasket within the year. The car is the XLEV6 that runs so smooth that you have to make sure not try and crank it over again.