1995 Toyota Camry Sedan Consumer Reviews 5

1995 Toyota Camry Sedan - Consumer Reviews

1995 Toyota Camry DX 4dr Sedan

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
new-old camry
By ronce on 09/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

looked for a long time but found a 95 camry with 34K miles. Have owned vehicle for 6 months and trouble free so far. Have previously owned a 96 camry with 120K current miles. Knock on wood, has been trouble free with only 2 cv boots replaced. Believe it or not, the car has not required realignment to this point. In my opinion, the 95 and 96 camry are two of the best model yeartoyotas ever built. I hope to own the 95 until 200K miles are put on it. It still looks great and runs awesome. Paid 5700 for the 95 but the toyota reliability is in my opinion worth it.

my rosiemy
By blueeyes on 08/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

my 95 toyota camry has been a great first caar for my new family. it has ample trunk space for the stroller, pack and play and stil have room for luggage. as much as i love my car, i need to trade it in for a minivan.hopefully a toyota sienna!

CB's 1995 Camry Review
By BarnesCC on 07/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE 4dr Sedan

This has been the best car I've ever owned. There have been no major problems with this car except the A/C went out in 2001. I have it maintained regularly (oil changed, tires rotated, front end aligned, tune-ups performed, etc.) and as a result, I've had very good performance/luck with this car. I'll never buy anything but Toyotas!

Mom's Car Rules!
By MissMiMi on 03/16/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

Bought the car in October of '94. Has 103,000 miles on it now, and has only been to the shop ONCE (besdies scheduled maintainence) for a failed alternator. Super reliable car and easy to maintain. Only problem is that I have been plagued with a randomly squeaky suspension for years, though mechanics say there's nothing wrong.

15400
By Cloudyray on 01/30/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Toyota Camry Sedan DX 4dr Sedan

i love my car. i never want to get rid of it. and it's up to 123000 miles. best a/c on the planet (i live in az).

TheProfessor
By TheProfessor777 on 01/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Toyota Camry Sedan LE V6 4dr Sedan

The best INVESTMENT I made in the last 9 years.

Classic Camry Sedan.
By EdZebroski on 11/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Toyota Camry Sedan LE V6 4dr Sedan

This car has been flawless for over 75,000 miles with zero need for non- scheduled repairs or maintenance. It has had a mix of local short distance use (30 - 60 miles)and occasional high speed runs to Stockton, Santa Barbara or Los Angeles.

'95 Toyota Camry Xle
By Limey on 11/26/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE V6 4dr Sedan

This car has been the most reliable car I have ever owned. Only problem was a burned out tail light bulb twice,hardley the car's fault.Excellent dependable family car.

95 Camry
By Ms Toyota USA on 11/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

It's only a 4 cylinder, but boy, does it have power. The gas mileage is great! The color.... it hides dirt very well!

Reliable & quiet
By a1is4bits on 11/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE V6 4dr Sedan

The Camry is at the top in overall reliability. I love mine too. We have had few problems with ours. I have replaced one CV joint and one CV boot, and probably should replace the oil pan gasket within the year. The car is the XLEV6 that runs so smooth that you have to make sure not try and crank it over again.