1995 Toyota Camry Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
170000 and counting...
By AKcamry on 03/31/06 09:38 AM (PST)

1995 Toyota Camry Sedan DX 4dr Sedan

Has run like a dream through at least 7 interior alaska winters. Great sleeper car... with the stick shift have destroyed wrx's and many others off the line. Has nearly 170,000 miles and is still super smooth and oh so quiet and extremely reliable. Mine is kind of beat up, but I think the exterior design of this car is beautiful, and still holds up. Interior is nice and under stated. Love this car... want to keep it forever

my caddy
By zbraguy on 03/28/06 17:54 PM (PST)

1995 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

Just bought this thing because I finally found it at an affordable place. I LOVE IT !!! I've test driven them lots but prices stay too high because of their reliability. Okay, so I'm nearing 50 ... but as far as I'm concerned, I've now got my "caddy" and I'm through buying. I'll fix what goes wrong and keep driving with a smile on my face !!!

Second Camry
By CamryMan3 on 03/02/06 11:34 AM (PST)

1995 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

Great car, not as good on gas as my old 90 Camry. Car always starts strong and runs like a dream. Only getting rid of it cause a deal on a 97 Camry came along.

Reliable, but very boring
By Henry on 12/30/05 23:47 PM (PST)

1995 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

My parents bought my Camry new in 1995 and I recently inherited it. It now has 180,000 miles and is showing few signs of its age. Although it has certainly been a reliable car, the Camry's performance is barely adequate. The lack of power becomes a big issue when merging onto highways at high speeds. The car accelerates very slowly and there's lots of body roll on turns unless you take them very slowly. This might be acceptable for the average driver, but if you prefer an engaging driving experience, the Camry is not for you. I'll be selling mine soon.

1995 4 Door DX Sedan (Toyota Camry)
By ptle on 10/13/05 20:42 PM (PDT)

1995 Toyota Camry Sedan DX 4dr Sedan

I've been driving this car for around a year. It is excellent, no problems whatsoever and I'm up to 127,000 miles. The ride is very smooth, the seats are comfortable, the noise level is also really low. The controls are very easy to use, and the displays are not confusing. The AC is gets cool really quickly, and the heat gets warm quickly. The radio is somewhat lacking, but that's reasonable since this is the lowest model level and the car is 10 years old. Overall this is a great car that I would recommend. It's reliable and I haven't had any problems with it so far.

Good cars for parents.
By BaylentheSky on 10/11/05 03:14 AM (PDT)

1995 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

Younger people, on the other hand, won't appreciate this car as much. The handling is awful, very bad around zig zag roads, I almost drove myself off the cliff (serious) because I was expecting it to be able to make a tight turn. Sure it's my fault for driving so fast, but I would never have any problem with my main ride, a Nissan 240SX. A lot more comfy than my 240, not much wind noise, gas mileage is pretty good, performance is not bad, well built car that is very reliable. However it's very boring :(

1995 Camry is the Best
By 1995 Camry-the best on 09/18/05 17:12 PM (PDT)

1995 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

I have had this car since brand new and after more than 10 years, I still love it. From the way it sounds, to the comfort, to the driving position, to the seats, everything is terrific. I have 100,000 miles on it and I would not give it up if someone gave me a new Cadillac for it. It is simply the best and it has saved me a ton of money over the years.

Classy/reliable and fun to drive
By Daryl Lynn Ehrler on 04/20/05 23:55 PM (PDT)

1995 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

I have had Toyota Camry's for 15 years.. They are "bar none" the best riding mid size sedan on the road.. Not only do they look impressive, but ride the same way.. Great handling in snow, stops smooth even when it's last minute/bumper to bumper.. Only needs basic maintenance; tires, brakes, changing fluids, etc... And the gas mileage after 10 years is still awesome, even with running the air-conditioning thru the summer..I have always felt safe and knew my car was dependable when other "high-end" or American cars were sitting on the side of the road waiting to be towed.. Both my husband & I have owned Toyota's for 20 years, and will continue to purchase more.. Test drive one.. YOU WILL BUY IT!

Excellent car
By Daxmal on 03/30/05 19:17 PM (PST)

1995 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

We had the car for a year and a half and has been excellent, only oil changes, filters, and brakes, excellent car to drive long distances and excellent mileage, nicely equipped with everything except leather and 6 cyl, but are things we don't miss, if you have the oportunity buy one, and I think is better looking than the 97-99 camry's.

new-old camry
By ronce on 09/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

looked for a long time but found a 95 camry with 34K miles. Have owned vehicle for 6 months and trouble free so far. Have previously owned a 96 camry with 120K current miles. Knock on wood, has been trouble free with only 2 cv boots replaced. Believe it or not, the car has not required realignment to this point. In my opinion, the 95 and 96 camry are two of the best model yeartoyotas ever built. I hope to own the 95 until 200K miles are put on it. It still looks great and runs awesome. Paid 5700 for the 95 but the toyota reliability is in my opinion worth it.