1995 Toyota Camry Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
My Wonderful '95 Camry Wagon
By mikes_myth on 01/23/13 14:18 PM (PST)

1995 Toyota Camry Wagon LE V6 4dr Wagon

I got this car 16 years ago this Jan 25th from a Toyota dealership. It had come in after a two-year lease. Best car I've ever owned - Love it. Flash forward 16 years - The car has served me extremely well. No plans to get rid of it, even though it's showing a bit of wear. Then nearly two months ago I got broadsided and the passenger front and rear doors are severely pushed in. The ins co wrote it off as a total loss. I haven't settled yet - still looking for an exact replacement. I may buy mine back in case I have to steal parts or do an engine swap. Mine is a dark green '95 Camry V6 LE with a roof rack. Looking for an exact model in the Los Angeles area.

My First Car
By colinmcguire16 on 11/05/12 09:16 AM (PST)

1995 Toyota Camry Wagon LE V6 4dr Wagon

I can honestly say, I doubted this car after my father started sharing it with me. Since this summer, I really enjoyed the driving experience. I'm only 16, but I pay for my own insurance, and since I'm already covered for the rest of the year, I need to get a job. Oh wait, I have an orientation this Saturday! Anyway, the functions of this car is astonishing and it feels wonderful.

A wonderful car to drive, it glides
By happy with my camry on 03/27/09 19:03 PM (PDT)

1995 Toyota Camry Wagon LE V6 4dr Wagon

I bought the camry new. It now has 146,000 miles, I use it primarily in the city and occasionally for trips both within CA and to the midwest. It is just very comfortable and easy to drive, I can not stress the joy of driving this car too much. It is reliable too, even at its ripe age of 15 years, it has not let me down, I have maintained it though, with regular service. It gets 19 miles city and 25 miles highway.

Car You Must Have!!
By MOSSO71 on 02/18/08 01:00 AM (PST)

1995 Toyota Camry Wagon LE V6 4dr Wagon

I've been driving this car for around 2 years (was used, 84,678 miles). It is excellent, no problems whatsoever and I'm up to 95,235 miles. The ride is very smooth, the seats are comfortable, the noise level is also really low. The controls are very easy to use, and the displays are not confusing. The AC gets cool really quickly, and the heat gets warm quickly. Overall this is a great car that I would recommend. It's reliable and I haven't had any problems with it so far. Just I can say it's the best car ever!!

Best Car I ever owned
By Tim Cummings on 08/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Toyota Camry Wagon LE V6 4dr Wagon

Best car I've ever owned. Perfectly reliable.

they should make these again
By ruppertdawg on 06/13/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Toyota Camry Wagon LE V6 4dr Wagon

I love our Camry wagon. They are very hard to find and darn near impossible to find with the V6. We have the V6 fully loaded: leather, sun-roof, third back seat etc. Car runs like a Maxima V6 and rides quiet and very smooth. Like a luxury car. Needs bigger/better positioned cup holders. The V6 is a must for the heavier wagon. We take it on trips all the time, now has 110,000 miles and runs like new. Toyota should make these again.