1995 Toyota Camry Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
My Wonderful '95 Camry Wagon
By mikes_myth on 01/23/13 14:18 PM (PST)

1995 Toyota Camry Wagon LE V6 4dr Wagon

I got this car 16 years ago this Jan 25th from a Toyota dealership. It had come in after a two-year lease. Best car I've ever owned - Love it. Flash forward 16 years - The car has served me extremely well. No plans to get rid of it, even though it's showing a bit of wear. Then nearly two months ago I got broadsided and the passenger front and rear doors are severely pushed in. The ins co wrote it off as a total loss. I haven't settled yet - still looking for an exact replacement. I may buy mine back in case I have to steal parts or do an engine swap. Mine is a dark green '95 Camry V6 LE with a roof rack. Looking for an exact model in the Los Angeles area.

My First Car
By colinmcguire16 on 11/05/12 09:16 AM (PST)

1995 Toyota Camry Wagon LE V6 4dr Wagon

I can honestly say, I doubted this car after my father started sharing it with me. Since this summer, I really enjoyed the driving experience. I'm only 16, but I pay for my own insurance, and since I'm already covered for the rest of the year, I need to get a job. Oh wait, I have an orientation this Saturday! Anyway, the functions of this car is astonishing and it feels wonderful.

A wonderful car to drive, it glides
By happy with my camry on 03/27/09 19:03 PM (PDT)

1995 Toyota Camry Wagon LE V6 4dr Wagon

I bought the camry new. It now has 146,000 miles, I use it primarily in the city and occasionally for trips both within CA and to the midwest. It is just very comfortable and easy to drive, I can not stress the joy of driving this car too much. It is reliable too, even at its ripe age of 15 years, it has not let me down, I have maintained it though, with regular service. It gets 19 miles city and 25 miles highway.

Car You Must Have!!
By MOSSO71 on 02/18/08 01:00 AM (PST)

1995 Toyota Camry Wagon LE V6 4dr Wagon

I've been driving this car for around 2 years (was used, 84,678 miles). It is excellent, no problems whatsoever and I'm up to 95,235 miles. The ride is very smooth, the seats are comfortable, the noise level is also really low. The controls are very easy to use, and the displays are not confusing. The AC gets cool really quickly, and the heat gets warm quickly. Overall this is a great car that I would recommend. It's reliable and I haven't had any problems with it so far. Just I can say it's the best car ever!!

I love my Camry wagon even tho it's old
By MizMaryT on 02/17/07 04:15 AM (PST)

1995 Toyota Camry Wagon LE 4dr Wagon

My Camry wagon has been in my family for 12 years, it's the most dependable car we own - that's more dependable than a 4-Runner, a Volvo S-70 and a Pathfinder - all 3 of which have problems with the engin sensors. My wagon is too old to have engine sensors - I don't think computers were even invented back in '95 ;-) They just don't make cars now like they used to!

This is a great car!
By Mark Buchholz on 10/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Toyota Camry Wagon LE 4dr Wagon

I bought a 1995 Camry Wagon with high milage banking on its reliability and Toyota name. I was not let down. Other than regular maintainace I have had no problems with the car and I now have 200K on it! It handles just like a car even though it is a wagon and the 3rd seat in the back comes in handy when you have a few more kids to take with you. The engine and transmission are still running great with no issues. There is some rust around the back wheel wells which is a problem here in the NE. This car is a keeper!

Best Car I ever owned
By Tim Cummings on 08/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Toyota Camry Wagon LE V6 4dr Wagon

Best car I've ever owned. Perfectly reliable.

they should make these again
By ruppertdawg on 06/13/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Toyota Camry Wagon LE V6 4dr Wagon

I love our Camry wagon. They are very hard to find and darn near impossible to find with the V6. We have the V6 fully loaded: leather, sun-roof, third back seat etc. Car runs like a Maxima V6 and rides quiet and very smooth. Like a luxury car. Needs bigger/better positioned cup holders. The V6 is a must for the heavier wagon. We take it on trips all the time, now has 110,000 miles and runs like new. Toyota should make these again.

great car
By slomo on 04/06/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Toyota Camry Wagon LE 4dr Wagon

I have over 90,000 miles and my vehicle is doing great. I have done the regular maintenance on the vehicle and it is still going strong. The only problem I have had has been the power motor for the antenna.

A Great Wagon Toyota should make again!
By autophile on 03/29/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Toyota Camry Wagon LE 4dr Wagon

I bought my wagon a year ago (3/01) from a local dealer. It was in great shape with 79K miles. The 4-cylinder is peppy, reliable, and smooth. It gets good mileage too and ride comfortably. I put a bike rack up on top of the luggage carrier and it hauls 2 bikes very well. This wagon handles like a car, almost a luxury ride, and I've experienced no mechanical problems save the power antenna (that locked in the up position). I now have 95,000 miles and it runs just like new. I would highly recommend either version of the 1992-1996 Camry Wagon. My 1995 model runs and looks great. Consider the Toyota Camry if you can find one. They are solid, reliable, and comfortable.