Used 1995 Toyota Camry LE Sedan Consumer Reviews - 51 Car Reviews | Edmunds

1995 Toyota Camry Sedan - Consumer Reviews

1995 Toyota Camry Sedan

View reviews for a specific Camry model:

386 thousand miles and still running
By Novalee

1995 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

My husband and I bought this car last year with 350 thousand miles on it. For $1500
He drives it 5 days a week about 90 miles a day. Now its up to 386 thousand, it's by far the best car we've every owned.

Wish I had another one
By lovethem

1995 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

I bought mine in 1996, 1 year old with 25,000 miles on it. I was told it was probably a salesman's car but when I did the research found out it was a rental car. I panicked because I know how rentals are treated. After a year the fender, bumper and hood started changing colors, I could see it had been in at least one accident. But, it was the most dependable car I ever had, even though it had been a rental. Totally trouble free. At 197,000 the gas line started to rot and the engine started to leak out from a dried out seal. Being unemployed and lookinfg for a job, wife said I needed something more dependable so she leased me one. I'm grateful for that but I wish I had kept the 95.

1995 Toyota Camry LE
By Oleg Dyachuk

1995 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

Bought this from Georgia with 105k miles on it. Sold it with 135k and made money on it after a year of driving it. Had an oil leak coming from the oil pump because the seals had all dried out but even after I had it fixed I still had some engine oil leaks but I sold it before I took a look at that. When I was selling it I checked the transmission oil level for the first time ever and it was bone dry but the transmission was still working properly. I loved the car, was my second car and it was very small but spacious, pretty fun to drive around.

Comfortable, durable, can do 105 mph without feeling too bad.

Better uphill acceleration but the V6 will solve that for you.

95 Toyota Camry
By micaheath

1995 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

This is the best car I have ever owned .
I am 64 years old and I have out lived many vehicles but this Camry may just out live me. It never fails to start and runs showroom smooth. It is so quiet and fun to drive. Excellent performance and gas milage at 148, 000 miles. Why would I even consider a new car?

Pizza!
By alexx52093

1995 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

I work for a pizza shop in the suburbs of Philadelphia. My boss has 3 company cars for deliveries. Two Prius's and a '95 Camry. It goes over 25k HARD miles a year, blazing around the highways and curvy backroads rushing people their deliveries. It currently has 172k miles on it. It's driven by SO many different drivers each night, every night. It's been crashed, driven off the road down hills into fields... It's been through way more than an average car would. But every time you turn the key, it fires right up. Never has it left a pizza stranded! I always smile when my boss hands me the key to it when I come in for my shift. (I prefer it over the Prius's) IT'S A REMARKABLE CAR!