1995 Toyota Camry LE Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1995 Toyota Camry Coupe - Consumer Reviews

LE Coupe (2.2L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
Great Ride with Toyota Reliability
By Drew on 05/16/05 08:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Toyota Camry Coupe LE 2dr Coupe

This is a great car... I use it to get to work everyday and it gets great gas mileage even for being a pretty big sedan in urban environment (24-26 mpg). The two door coupe is great for me because one big door lets me get in and out of the car easily (I'm 6'3" tall). I also enjoy just enjoy taking it out for a cruise because the styling is pretty good for a ten year old car. My car has the sunroof/moonroof 3-disc CD changer and cruise control... perfect for long rides. The ride is very smooth especially at highway speeds. I just had a simple tune up on the car and it rides even better now... it will drive at 70mph at only 2200- 2500 rpm's. This is a great, comfortable, affordable car

Overall Package Works Well.
By casper90651 on 04/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Toyota Camry Coupe LE 2dr Coupe

This was the first 2-door Camry that I could ever recall. It certainly was as relaxing as the sedan, but the expectation of a coupe is different than that of a sedan. But, what compensated for that lack of was the Lexus-like quietness of the cabin and the smooth ride quality of a Lexus. The only negative experience I had with it was a defective cold valve that wouldn't open and cause the engine to die during cold starts. The dealer wasn't very cooperative. Other than that I am satisfied with the vehicle.

Great Car!
By DSlayer121 on 04/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Toyota Camry Coupe LE 2dr Coupe

I have never felt a four cylinder with so much power and it gets 35 to the gallon! Plus, my car has one of the most clasic body styles on the road! It is ABSOLUTELY GREAT!