1995 Toyota Camry Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
Great vehicle
By Sam on 12/27/05 09:41 AM (PST)

1995 Toyota Camry Coupe DX 2dr Coupe

I purchased this vehicle off the show room floor and still love how it looks after 10 years. It is fun to drive and lots of room inside makes it comfortable for long trips. Trunk is huge compared to most and I love the fact the seats fold down for the larger items. I have done minor repairs compared to most, timing belt, brakes, tires, and batteries, normal wear and tear items.

Great Ride with Toyota Reliability
By Drew on 05/16/05 08:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Toyota Camry Coupe LE 2dr Coupe

This is a great car... I use it to get to work everyday and it gets great gas mileage even for being a pretty big sedan in urban environment (24-26 mpg). The two door coupe is great for me because one big door lets me get in and out of the car easily (I'm 6'3" tall). I also enjoy just enjoy taking it out for a cruise because the styling is pretty good for a ten year old car. My car has the sunroof/moonroof 3-disc CD changer and cruise control... perfect for long rides. The ride is very smooth especially at highway speeds. I just had a simple tune up on the car and it rides even better now... it will drive at 70mph at only 2200- 2500 rpm's. This is a great, comfortable, affordable car

Overall Package Works Well.
By casper90651 on 04/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Toyota Camry Coupe LE 2dr Coupe

This was the first 2-door Camry that I could ever recall. It certainly was as relaxing as the sedan, but the expectation of a coupe is different than that of a sedan. But, what compensated for that lack of was the Lexus-like quietness of the cabin and the smooth ride quality of a Lexus. The only negative experience I had with it was a defective cold valve that wouldn't open and cause the engine to die during cold starts. The dealer wasn't very cooperative. Other than that I am satisfied with the vehicle.

Great Car!
By DSlayer121 on 04/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Toyota Camry Coupe LE 2dr Coupe

I have never felt a four cylinder with so much power and it gets 35 to the gallon! Plus, my car has one of the most clasic body styles on the road! It is ABSOLUTELY GREAT!

Very good car....
By LeAnne on 07/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Toyota Camry Coupe LE V6 2dr Coupe

I have put more than 100,000 miles on an already used Camry and never had a bit of trouble with this car! I enjoy the powerful acceleration since I drive mostly highway miles. At 153,000 miles, only a few minor electrical problems have surfaced -- I call that a good car!

Greatest car I've owned
By Rider on 05/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Toyota Camry Coupe SE V6 2dr Coupe

Car has style and power. It handles with so much ease. The ride feels very strong and sturdy. Toyota makes a great product and I am so glad this car came in a 2 door. The styling of it still looks new. I have never had any problems with this car after putting on 60,000 miles. It's got 98,000 and still going strong. It still rides and drives like a new car.

Takes a licking and keeps on ticking
By frogpyff on 12/07/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Toyota Camry Coupe DX 2dr Coupe

I leased this car in 1995 and bought it at the end of the lease. This car has been the best vehicle I have ever owned. I have performed all of the routine maintenance and I had the timing belt replaced by a service center.

A perfect investment
By Will up North on 10/09/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Toyota Camry Coupe DX 2dr Coupe

I purchased the car used with 28K on it. Now it has 130K and still going. Only problem is the brakes squeak but they work. ABS light comes on but brakes still work. A perfect investment and very reliable.