1995 Toyota Camry - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
Great teenager car!
By cwazychicken on 08/20/11 10:02 AM (PDT)

1995 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Sedan

My brother gave me his Camry as a gift, of course as a teenage girl i wasn't too thrilled with the look of this car! I drove it for an entire year and only had big problems towards the end of it's journey. At 198 K it's pretty well worn out. For sixteen years old still runs good .No A/C , had to put in a new radiator and other little malfunctions, all in all a great first car !! I'm gonna miss it!

Best affordable car ever
By EP on 10/17/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Sedan

I bought this car used from Thrifty Rental in 1996, it had about 25,000 miles. Fourteen years later it is above 160,000 miles but runs great. This is a no- hassle, no-worries car. Toyota needs to go back to the mid-90s when it made solid good-lucking cars. No problem with sudden acceleration because these older model use a mechanical accelerator, not a computer-controlled one. And I think the style still looks good.

296,700+ miles and going strong..
By Louise on 04/26/10 13:07 PM (PDT)

1995 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Sedan

This is the best car I've ever had. Bought it used with @169K on it. Have had a few problems and I'm meticulous about maintenance. But by and large, I'd buy another Camry with no hesitation. Am driving it to Montana and back (2600 miles) in two weeks. I have lots of confidence in this vehicle and Toyota, in particular. At almost 300,000 miles, this car still looks sharp, gets 30+ mpg (it's a 6 cyl), has no rattles or other noises.

The Epitome of Reliability!
By Camrys for Life! on 03/03/08 13:20 PM (PST)

1995 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Sedan

Our Camry is now 13 years old and is still uber-reliable with plenty of power thanks to its silky smooth V6. Still on the original A/C and no problems except some rust. The car always starts on the first turn of the key and it just keeps going and going. When it came time to purchase a second family car, we bought an '05 Camry 4-cylinder. You know what? The '95 compares favorably in terms of comfort and ride quality! We added reverse sensors and an aftermarket radio and the car is downright perfect. Still looks like new (I detail it every other week) and one guy offered to buy it as he walked by! We love both our Camrys equally.

I love my Camry!
By Anita on 08/13/06 19:45 PM (PDT)

1995 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Sedan

I used to buy a new car every 3-4 years & owned 3 Accords before trying the Camry. I have loved this car ever since - over 11 years. It has never broken down (which is really important to a single lady), it just goes and goes and goes; is smooth as silk, has plenty of power, is really comfortable and quiet. After 93,000 miles and just routine maintenance (I change the oil every 3000 miles), the only "complaints" I have are that the headlights yellowed and were really expensive to replace ($175 each and half a day to figure out how to do it), and the power antenna has gone out twice. Won't think about a new car until this one forces me into one.

TheProfessor
By TheProfessor777 on 01/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Sedan

The best INVESTMENT I made in the last 9 years.

Classic Camry Sedan.
By EdZebroski on 11/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Sedan

This car has been flawless for over 75,000 miles with zero need for non- scheduled repairs or maintenance. It has had a mix of local short distance use (30 - 60 miles)and occasional high speed runs to Stockton, Santa Barbara or Los Angeles.

Best car ever owned
By Ed Zeb on 11/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Sedan

Flawless reliabilty, no maintenance other than scheduled work. Fun to drive - can burn rubber by heavy downshift at most speeds under 65 mph. Good handling for accident avoidance several real occasions. Up and down shifts undetectable in normal driving. Extra trimpackage makes it look like a Lexus.

Blue 1995 Camry 4 Door Sedan
By Cypress516 on 05/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Sedan

Outstanding automobile after having purchased "used" @ 48,000mi, and now driven to 63,400. Extremely comfortable, with tilt- up/sliding "roof", and "loaded".

1995 Toyota Camry
By Christina1 on 08/18/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Sedan

Great car - very reliable, however ho hum to drive. Has never stranded me anywhere. With all the mileage, I have only had to replace a battery, tires (normal wear), brakes, ABS sensor light, shocks, and struts. V6 has good acceleration