1995 Toyota Camry - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
I love my Camry wagon even tho it's old
By MizMaryT on 02/17/07 04:15 AM (PST)

1995 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Wagon

My Camry wagon has been in my family for 12 years, it's the most dependable car we own - that's more dependable than a 4-Runner, a Volvo S-70 and a Pathfinder - all 3 of which have problems with the engin sensors. My wagon is too old to have engine sensors - I don't think computers were even invented back in '95 ;-) They just don't make cars now like they used to!

This is a great car!
By Mark Buchholz on 10/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Wagon

I bought a 1995 Camry Wagon with high milage banking on its reliability and Toyota name. I was not let down. Other than regular maintainace I have had no problems with the car and I now have 200K on it! It handles just like a car even though it is a wagon and the 3rd seat in the back comes in handy when you have a few more kids to take with you. The engine and transmission are still running great with no issues. There is some rust around the back wheel wells which is a problem here in the NE. This car is a keeper!

great car
By slomo on 04/06/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Wagon

I have over 90,000 miles and my vehicle is doing great. I have done the regular maintenance on the vehicle and it is still going strong. The only problem I have had has been the power motor for the antenna.

A Great Wagon Toyota should make again!
By autophile on 03/29/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Wagon

I bought my wagon a year ago (3/01) from a local dealer. It was in great shape with 79K miles. The 4-cylinder is peppy, reliable, and smooth. It gets good mileage too and ride comfortably. I put a bike rack up on top of the luggage carrier and it hauls 2 bikes very well. This wagon handles like a car, almost a luxury ride, and I've experienced no mechanical problems save the power antenna (that locked in the up position). I now have 95,000 miles and it runs just like new. I would highly recommend either version of the 1992-1996 Camry Wagon. My 1995 model runs and looks great. Consider the Toyota Camry if you can find one. They are solid, reliable, and comfortable.