1994 Toyota Camry Consumer Review: Will be my favorite.. 2.2 auto

1994 Toyota Camry Sedan - Consumer Review

Will be my favorite.. 2.2 auto 4dr LE
By Evan on

1994 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

80,000 miles, 14 years old, and still going strong. The Toyota Camry, one of the best cars ever made. Very quiet drive, smooth transmission, lots of space for people and stuff, the 4 cylinder engine can handle this 1.5 ton car remarkably well. I get about 27-29 MPG with a lot of town driving and a little highway. This car gets its primary power around 4,000 to 5,500 RPM. Good torque for being a 4 cylinder compared to its horsepower. Even over 100mph, there were not vibrations and everything was smooth and in control. Overall this car has a comfortable and quiet drive, and has the reliability of a Toyota to get you there.

Favorite Features

The ride, power everything, good gas mileage for a 1.5 ton car. Well made engine and transmission. Reliability!!!

Suggested Improvements

Well this car isnít a sports car, but for me I guess it could have a more powerful engine, with a 5 or 6 speed auto and maybe a 6 speed manual a valuable. Steering is a little soft and the corning isnít the best. Sportier look. Not a big deal cause this car is great how it is.