1994 Toyota Camry Consumer Review: First Car

1994 Toyota Camry - Consumer Review

LE Coupe (2.2L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

First Car
By ohsookay on

1994 Toyota Camry LE 2dr Coupe

I bought this car in 2012 after I got my license, and it really is a great car. Purchased the car at 130k, and I'm current at 216k. Never had any major problems with it; just the usual standard routine; oil, tires, brakes, struts, and transmission fluid. The only major thing I take in my Camry is for the timing belt, but other than that the car runs amazing. Seats are super comfortable, and compared to most cars nowadays, there's plenty of leg and head room! And a spacious trunk as well. I get about 28/29 ish mpg on highway, and just a little bit less on the street.
By ohsookay
on 10/07/15 13:49 PM (PDT)

*UPDATE* October 7, 2015 Wrote this review a little over a year ago and about 16k miles later, I just wanted to say that the timing belt snapped at 232.6k. My first car is dead; the weirdest thing is that this car was really taken care of and the timing belt was replaced like 25k miles ago so I really wonder what went wrong. But besides this update, truly is a great first car.