Love it
By camrymycar on
1994 Toyota Camry LE 2dr Coupe
I bought this car 3 years ago with 95k miles. It caught my eye because I was looking for a toyota coupe. I love this car because it is very comfortable and quiet. The engine is smooth and quiet and the tranny puts the power down very smoothly. For a four-banger, it has good pickup and a good-sounding redline. Quick shifts, smooth power, smooth ride, quiet, reliable, dependable, good trunk space, nice sunroof, good-looking, comfortable, sporty, just perfect. It could have more storage space in the interior and better cupholders though. The paint is chipping on the front and fading with sunburn, but that comes with age. Needs more steering feedback but is a great car with a comfortable ride.
Favorite Features
I love the sunroof and big windows for hot days. Big trunk. Comfortable adjustable seat. I love the quiet smooth ride it delivers. Comfortable steering wheel.
Suggested Improvements
More clearcoating from the factory needed to stop paint degradation. Bigger cupholders needed (preferably adjustable ones). The insulation on the taillights is letting moisture into them.