Used 1994 Toyota Camry Consumer Reviews - 95 Car Reviews | Edmunds

1994 Toyota Camry - Consumer Reviews

1994 Toyota Camry

View reviews for a specific Camry model:

RELIABLE!!!
By Donal McCollum

1994 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

I bought this car new in 1994. So far I have spent less than $1200 on repairs (New alternator and replace part of exhaust sys.) Total mileage:150000. All of these mile in Canada, many of them crossing the Rockies in the winter (10 times). The car has never given me the slightest problem apart from the 2 fixes mentioned. Amazing reliability. I regularly drive 800 miles in one day and I never have felt any discomfort. Fit and finish are excellent for the price. The front end and the rear end have both been in smash-ups, but no alignment was required. Excellent gas mileage and many drivers think it is a 4 cyl. Tires and brakes last for ever. I change the oil religiously every 3000 miles

The reliability, comfort, low gas consumption, low cost to own. I am afraid to buy anything not a Toyota. Service has always been at an independent garage-never been in a dealer's shop!

Make the looks a bit more eye-catching. Later models are better, but still ho-hum.

The Sedative!
By Rip

1994 Toyota Camry SE V6 4dr Sedan

The aboslute comfort, ease of handling and quietness of this vehicle makes it one of the most relaxing to drive. After 10 years of driving this vehicle it has not once let me down, started every morning and has always taken me where I wanted to go and brought me back. Whenever I get into this vehicle it is as much a joy and pleasant experience to drive as it was the day I first got it. Toyota servicng is, off course, supreme!

Remove the cruise control and substitute a speed control.

Camry wagon
By Loretta

1994 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Wagon

We like the third seat for hauling extra kids when necessary. The backseat is just wide enough to fit three car seats. The car has been very dependable.

Great car
By Tina

1994 Toyota Camry LE 2dr Coupe

This is the best car I've bought. I have never had any major mechanical problems with it other than basic wear & tear... it's 11 yrs old now and still runs like a champ. The only complaint I would have is the paint chipping & fading but it's to be expected. Overall, excellent car I love her.

when I purchased the car I was younger so of course it was the sunroof ... now it's the fact that it still runs w/o any problems

Better longer lasting paint

Best damn car ever made
By Toyota man

1994 Toyota Camry SE V6 2dr Coupe

I bought my 94 SE coupe second hand as a trade in at my dealership. I owned the car for 6 years until sadly it was recently totalled. This particular car was one of Toyota's best made vehicles. Never left me starnded, always looked good. Interior layout was the best of any of the Camrys. You could ask for more style, comfort and just an all around great car. A sporty coupe with room for 4 human beings. I can't say enough about my old friend. I would buy another one today if the car was available and as clean as mine was. Anyone in the market looking for a great used car, have a dealer check it out first then enjoy it!! Working for a dealer in sales I have driven them all. Can't beat a 94 SE.

The SE is fully loaded, Stereo was great and I loved the moonroof, wish the coupe came in a 5 speed. Great seats as well and awesome instrumentation. Great overall design.

Can't improve on perfection.