Used 1994 Toyota Camry Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1994 Toyota Camry - Consumer Reviews

1994 Toyota Camry

View reviews for a specific Camry model:

The Sedative!
By Rip

1994 Toyota Camry SE V6 4dr Sedan

The aboslute comfort, ease of handling and quietness of this vehicle makes it one of the most relaxing to drive. After 10 years of driving this vehicle it has not once let me down, started every morning and has always taken me where I wanted to go and brought me back. Whenever I get into this vehicle it is as much a joy and pleasant experience to drive as it was the day I first got it. Toyota servicng is, off course, supreme!

Suggested Improvements

Remove the cruise control and substitute a speed control.

Camry wagon
By Loretta

1994 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Wagon

We like the third seat for hauling extra kids when necessary. The backseat is just wide enough to fit three car seats. The car has been very dependable.

Great car
By Tina

1994 Toyota Camry LE 2dr Coupe

This is the best car I've bought. I have never had any major mechanical problems with it other than basic wear & tear... it's 11 yrs old now and still runs like a champ. The only complaint I would have is the paint chipping & fading but it's to be expected. Overall, excellent car I love her.

Favorite Features

when I purchased the car I was younger so of course it was the sunroof ... now it's the fact that it still runs w/o any problems

Suggested Improvements

Better longer lasting paint

Best damn car ever made
By Toyota man

1994 Toyota Camry SE V6 2dr Coupe

I bought my 94 SE coupe second hand as a trade in at my dealership. I owned the car for 6 years until sadly it was recently totalled. This particular car was one of Toyota's best made vehicles. Never left me starnded, always looked good. Interior layout was the best of any of the Camrys. You could ask for more style, comfort and just an all around great car. A sporty coupe with room for 4 human beings. I can't say enough about my old friend. I would buy another one today if the car was available and as clean as mine was. Anyone in the market looking for a great used car, have a dealer check it out first then enjoy it!! Working for a dealer in sales I have driven them all. Can't beat a 94 SE.

Favorite Features

The SE is fully loaded, Stereo was great and I loved the moonroof, wish the coupe came in a 5 speed. Great seats as well and awesome instrumentation. Great overall design.

Suggested Improvements

Can't improve on perfection.

94 Camry Wagon
By RayX

1994 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Wagon

After 11 years and 102,000 miles, the engine is still shiny. No leaks or emissions of any kind. Just replaced the starter -- the first mechanical problem we've had except for the antenna retracting mechanism.

Favorite Features

I'm not big on features. I'm big on reliability and value, and this car provides both in spades.

Suggested Improvements

Wind noise is a problem. I've noticed that in other Toyotas. The windows do not seal well. No variable control for the wipers.