Used 1994 Toyota Camry Consumer Reviews - 95 Car Reviews | Edmunds

1994 Toyota Camry - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:

Love it
By camrymycar

1994 Toyota Camry LE 2dr Coupe

I bought this car 3 years ago with 95k miles. It caught my eye because I was looking for a toyota coupe. I love this car because it is very comfortable and quiet. The engine is smooth and quiet and the tranny puts the power down very smoothly. For a four-banger, it has good pickup and a good-sounding redline. Quick shifts, smooth power, smooth ride, quiet, reliable, dependable, good trunk space, nice sunroof, good-looking, comfortable, sporty, just perfect. It could have more storage space in the interior and better cupholders though. The paint is chipping on the front and fading with sunburn, but that comes with age. Needs more steering feedback but is a great car with a comfortable ride.

I love the sunroof and big windows for hot days. Big trunk. Comfortable adjustable seat. I love the quiet smooth ride it delivers. Comfortable steering wheel.

More clearcoating from the factory needed to stop paint degradation. Bigger cupholders needed (preferably adjustable ones). The insulation on the taillights is letting moisture into them.

Sail Away
By GM Scheibl

1994 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

This was a very dependable vehicle for my use around the city and for shopping.

Ease of use particuarly the trunk.

The automatic locks are sometimes not dependable..

On my 2nd Camry
By davedawg2000

1994 Toyota Camry LE 2dr Coupe

I bought this car before my 17th birthday just after we sold my old car (which was a 1989 Toyota Camry with 200k+ miles). Anyway, I simply fell in love with this car. I've had it for over 5 months now, and I couldn't be happier. 1 brake job and one oil change is all that had to be done up to this point. I plan on taking this Camry to 200,000 just like the old one.

Comfortable seats, power everything, generous trunk/cargo/passenger space, smooth ride, sunroof :)

Make the coupe doors a tad larger, mileage could be better (I get 16-18 in town with the 4-cylinder), suspension could be a bit firmer.

Great Car To Own
By Bobz

1994 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan

I bought the car in '94 and it's been running perfectly since than. It had been hit from behind and hit truck/van in front twice, body shop works had taken the original muffler out, and the replacement wasn't perfect. The original battery lasted ten years!

Parts are superb quality. I like the interior fabrics, it's comfortable and are very good quality. The windshield seems to be more adaptable to weathers.

The perfect car
By Bobby M

1994 Toyota Camry XLE V6 4dr Sedan

I bought this car with 53,000 mi. on it. This car has been very reliable for 189,000 mi. Transmission went out at 189,000 mi. I had a new trans. put in it. This car still drive like a new car. I believe this car can go another 100,000 mi. trouble free. I am completely sold on Toyota.

seat comfort, xle power package and car design.

none