1994 Toyota Camry Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
The loaded Camry
By Gillmer21 on 09/02/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE V6 4dr Sedan

I love my car. Its very realiable and drives very well. The only thing is that it didnt age well but other than that its a great car.

Excellent
By Michael R on 08/07/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE V6 4dr Sedan

It was my first car and I have no second thoughts. Very reliable, always ready to go. Very peppy acceleration for a family car. The car handle well and looks great. Excellent car for anyone really. Fuel economy is not that bad for a V6.

My Camry
By spsims on 07/27/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

I have throughly enjoyed this car. We have traveled extensively in it and have always been comfortable. It is roomy. We have carried our three grandsons (now ages 12,14,1nd 16) on numerous trips with us. The trunk is large enough for all our luggage. The gas mileage is good, getting on average 25 mpg.

A Great Little Car
By Kade on 06/21/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

I bought this car 6 years ago with 59000 miles already on it. It has been the most reliable car I've ever owned and is very comfortable. I'll never buy anything but a Toyota again.

Another Toyota Win
By chewy on 06/03/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

This is my third toyota, and the first I bought new. The others, including an '87 Celica, gave me 150K and 220K respectivly. The car has been trouble- free and my current resale value is around a third of my purchase price; after 8 years. Overall, one of the best cars I've owned

Toyota XLE V6
By Harry K on 05/09/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE V6 4dr Sedan

My Toyota has been one dependable car. It has never left me stranded, though I have done oil changes and maintenance, incl. belt changes, regularly. I feel its quality from the factory is obvious in its feel and confidence the car engenders. It has treated my family well.

A Super Reliable Good-Looking Car
By tigerfork on 05/04/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

I have had no major problems in eight years, put lots of miles on it and it still looks like new!

1994 Camry XLE
By Allen Swedin on 05/02/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE 4dr Sedan

Reliability is the best of any car we have ever owned. Performance is good and gas mileage is fantastic for a car of this size. Ride and handling are great. The interior is easy to live with. The conrtrols are all easy to reach and use.

Voted Best Midsize Sedan for 1994
By krg61 on 04/02/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

This is overall the best car I have ever owned. Sleek and comfortable, no major problems when serviced regularly. Definitely a car for either rush hour or for road trips. When it came down between this and a Honda Accura, the Camry won, hands down.

Falling apart
By Timothy on 03/24/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE V6 4dr Sedan

I bought this car in August of 2001. Already, this car has been plagued with problems. I've had to replace a CV boot, the leather stitching is coming undone, it thumps around turns, the interior rips or snaps while installing aftermarket speakers, the paint peels off on the hubs, and burns oil like the taliban to the American flag. I will have to sell it soon, because it fails emissions.