1994 Toyota Camry - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
Frank's review
By frankp on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Sedan

I found this vehicle very reliable and comfortable both on long rides and short excursions, cruise control is very useful on long trips. I found that doing routine maintenance was somewhat difficult due to the lack of manevering room under the hood, but overall a good car.

Good car...needs some style
By Propaintball321 on 09/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

I bought this car last summer and have loved the realiabilityof the car. All that I have had to do is oil changes and tires. I also love it when Im at the gas pump. The one thing I do not like is the exterior styling. It looks like every other sedan and the light bar across the back is awful. Other than that it is a great car

review
By big curt dog on 09/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Camry XLE V6 4dr Sedan

good car has good power but has problems with the transmision on the v-6 model.

GOOD CAR POOR WORKMANSHIP
By mds on 08/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

I bought the car new in 1994 and while it was under warranty three power windows broke and oxidation on the side mirrors (paint) were replaced.I also replaced all four GOODYEAR tires before 30000 miles due to 'cracks' in tires that could not be fixed.Also had two handles that broke off on the inside. After the warranty was up two more windows dropped at a cost of 313.00 each.

Great Car
By pauly45 on 08/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

Camrys are the best, this is my second Camry and won't be my last.

I love my wagon1
By jfoxx on 06/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Wagon

I traded in my '96 4Runner to buy this '94 Camry wagon because the fuel was better and the monthly payment was MUCH better. I thought I'd miss my 4Runner, but I was wrong. This Camry is so much fun to drive. The 6 Cyl. engine is so zippy in the wagon compared to the bulky 4Runner. And I haven't sacrificed any cargo space, the wagon still accomodates a large load. I bought it from a small used car dealership and it had been well maintained and only had 81,000 miles. I look forward to putting another 2 or 3 hundred thousand. I have read that the 6-cyl. engine in this model is one of the best engines ever made.

Not worth it
By ??? on 05/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Wagon

This car was said to be in perfect condition by the toyota people. It was but once it reached a 100,000 miles this car became plagued with problems First the cheesy interior pieces started squeakin like crazy especiall the dashboard. Then the radiator began to leak which had to be repalced by thte folks at toyota (i serviced the car at toyota). After the leak my air conditioner simply "went out" needing to be replaced. Then the next thing you know there is a ticking in the top right wheel which the toyota pros can't find. Then it began to burn a little more than 2 quarts of oil a week insanely.

One of the best cars built
By camryman on 04/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

We purchased our Toyota Camry LE in 1997 with 40,000 miles on it. Since the day we sold it in 2002, it was one of the best cars you can buy. Rarely did it ever have any mechanical problems. It is extra safe, and even at 140,000 miles, when we sold it, it still ran like a new car. Sometimes we would put at least 1,000 pounds of yard rubbish, or construction equipment in the rear and in the trunk, and suprisingly, it held up, almost like a little pick-up truck. This car is good for anyone, or anything. I highly recommend it.

Dream car!
By vamp6006 on 04/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

This is my third Toyota and I'll never buy anything else. It is a good looking car and very comfortable--bought it with 150000 miles and now has 183000. No problems-regular maintainence, good gas mileage. I'm sold!!!

Fun:Dependable
By coolfool86 on 03/16/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Toyota Camry SE V6 2dr Coupe

This car is the best I have ever owned it is now nine years old and still looks as good as new. It has 123,000 miles and runs the same as on the way home from the dealership.