1994 Toyota Camry Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
One of the best cars built
By camryman on 04/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

We purchased our Toyota Camry LE in 1997 with 40,000 miles on it. Since the day we sold it in 2002, it was one of the best cars you can buy. Rarely did it ever have any mechanical problems. It is extra safe, and even at 140,000 miles, when we sold it, it still ran like a new car. Sometimes we would put at least 1,000 pounds of yard rubbish, or construction equipment in the rear and in the trunk, and suprisingly, it held up, almost like a little pick-up truck. This car is good for anyone, or anything. I highly recommend it.

Dream car!
By vamp6006 on 04/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

This is my third Toyota and I'll never buy anything else. It is a good looking car and very comfortable--bought it with 150000 miles and now has 183000. No problems-regular maintainence, good gas mileage. I'm sold!!!

Excellent Quality and Reliability!
By viraxay sopha on 03/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE V6 4dr Sedan

This car is driven daily for the last 9 years and it is still running like new. I have changed the tires twice and a battery once as part of normal wear.

A dream car
By hmurphy on 03/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

I bought this car used in 1996 and it has provided trouble-free driving ever since. I even used it to tow a U-Haul over the Rockies. Everything still works perfectly and it still feels new.

Performance & reliability
By usajat on 02/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

I didn't need anything other than regular service, i.e., no major repairs until I reached 200,000 miles. Currently, has 325,000 miles and still performing extremely well.

'94 Camry LE sedan 4cyl
By rferrara on 01/14/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

Purchased vehicle used from an independant dlr in 1996. Vehicle has been extremely reliable. No major repairs required just normal mainteance items, tires, battery, brakes, timing belt, etc. Very economical car to own & operate. 125K miles on odometer - still driving it.

By leng Vang on 01/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

Great performance. Just put oil in and they will run FOREVER! Have never spent a single dollar on maintance except the basics such as tires, oil change, etc...

Even Used
By BarryT on 12/05/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE V6 4dr Sedan

Bought mine with 170,000+ miles from a friend. Never a minute of trouble. Still a reliable and fun vehicle.

the best car besides a supra
By cheech adn chong on 10/16/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Camry Sedan LE V6 4dr Sedan

This is my first car and i am excited i have researched and found out i can turm my moms old family car into a storty sadan. I am only 14 but i have a crazy admeration for toyota because of how well they performe and the outstanding miles i will put on it. I have already started paying it off and putting money into it to make it nicer than it is. i have big plans for it and i know that it is a reliable car and a very good first. My goal is someday to have a Supra twin turbo V6 becoause it has broken all the rules for a car its perfect and its Toyota.

excellent sedan
By LaurenceK on 09/07/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Camry Sedan LE V6 4dr Sedan

excellent sedan in every way