1994 Toyota Camry - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
The Sedative!
By Rip on 08/02/05 08:51 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Camry SE V6 4dr Sedan

The aboslute comfort, ease of handling and quietness of this vehicle makes it one of the most relaxing to drive. After 10 years of driving this vehicle it has not once let me down, started every morning and has always taken me where I wanted to go and brought me back. Whenever I get into this vehicle it is as much a joy and pleasant experience to drive as it was the day I first got it. Toyota servicng is, off course, supreme!

Camry wagon
By Loretta on 06/25/05 14:32 PM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Wagon

We like the third seat for hauling extra kids when necessary. The backseat is just wide enough to fit three car seats. The car has been very dependable.

Great car
By Tina on 05/08/05 01:51 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Camry LE 2dr Coupe

This is the best car I've bought. I have never had any major mechanical problems with it other than basic wear & tear... it's 11 yrs old now and still runs like a champ. The only complaint I would have is the paint chipping & fading but it's to be expected. Overall, excellent car I love her.

Best damn car ever made
By Toyota man on 03/13/05 21:42 PM (PST)

1994 Toyota Camry SE V6 2dr Coupe

I bought my 94 SE coupe second hand as a trade in at my dealership. I owned the car for 6 years until sadly it was recently totalled. This particular car was one of Toyota's best made vehicles. Never left me starnded, always looked good. Interior layout was the best of any of the Camrys. You could ask for more style, comfort and just an all around great car. A sporty coupe with room for 4 human beings. I can't say enough about my old friend. I would buy another one today if the car was available and as clean as mine was. Anyone in the market looking for a great used car, have a dealer check it out first then enjoy it!! Working for a dealer in sales I have driven them all. Can't beat a 94 SE.

94 Camry Wagon
By RayX on 12/11/04 13:41 PM (PST)

1994 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Wagon

After 11 years and 102,000 miles, the engine is still shiny. No leaks or emissions of any kind. Just replaced the starter -- the first mechanical problem we've had except for the antenna retracting mechanism.

Best car I have ever owned
By danw on 10/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

And I have owned many cars over the past 30 years. This is my favorite car ever, super reliable, fun and easy to drive, good on gas (28 mpg) and no problems other than routine maintenace. Buy this car if you want a great car and good price (probably about $4000).

best car ever
By willizannah on 10/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Wagon

In my 40 years of car ownership I have without question never had such a wonderful car. And at 215,000 miles it is still going strong. My mechanic said that this particular engine simply does not wear out. Not only is quality what one would expect from Toyota, but the power and handling are far above what you would expect from a wagon...and an old one at that. If you have a chance to get one of these, buy it before it gets away.

I love My Camry
By Robert Martineau on 07/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

I bought this Camry as a program car in the winter of 1995. I had a few problems early but they were covered by the waranty. Since 1997 this car has been the best. I have a daily commute of 28 miles each way and I have enjoyed the ride as much the last time I drove it as I did the first time. I would highly recommend a Camry to everyone who enjoys a trouble free, quiet riding, smooth ride.

23456789
By Talamera on 07/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan

It's a great car, built to last a long time as long as a dealer or a mecanic do not touch it, otherwise it will be the end of it. At least you have an honest mecanic. Forget about the Peoples Courts. That are for the birds!.

Luv My Camry
By Chris Ryan on 07/03/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Sedan

never been to the shop for anything serious, just normal checkup, creat built car