1994 Toyota Camry Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
Saved my life!
By erin770 on 02/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Toyota Camry Coupe LE 2dr Coupe

I bought this car when it was 4 years old and never had to do anything except change the oil, get a new battery and replace a motor in the window. I had an accident where I hit a highway barrier at 70 mph and walked away with a few bruises from the airbag. I would reccomend this car to anyone, especially young drivers, or those who have to drive long distances.

Quick little Car!
By p.rickey on 01/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Toyota Camry Coupe SE V6 2dr Coupe

I bought this car as my first vehicle, and it has been nothing but absolutely perfect! You like never feel the car shift in between gears, the gas pedal is so smooth, and the pick up is awesome. The SE V6 Coupe is like the early model of the Camry Solara. My model has every feature available at the time. All the features work in perfect condition, no questions asked!

Different than most Camrys
By aippapa on 01/12/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Toyota Camry Coupe SE V6 2dr Coupe

Bought new in 1994. Sportier than most other Camrys and has a look that still seems modern after all these years. Rock solid in all ways and the V6 is still quick and responsive. No squeaks or rattles or rust after 157K miles and we intend to keep to 300K if possible. A great car!!

Awesome 2 door 94 Camry
By Tricia on 03/08/02 19:51 PM (PST)

1994 Toyota Camry Coupe LE V6 2dr Coupe

I Love the car, it's great, nothing is wrong with it. Not really sure why I'm even looking for a new car. I bought this car used when it was 4 yrs old. Never had one problem with it, just normal maintenance I would not hesitate to buy another camry without a doubt