1994 Toyota Camry Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
94 Camry Wagon
By RayX on 12/11/04 13:41 PM (PST)

1994 Toyota Camry Wagon LE V6 4dr Wagon

After 11 years and 102,000 miles, the engine is still shiny. No leaks or emissions of any kind. Just replaced the starter -- the first mechanical problem we've had except for the antenna retracting mechanism.

best car ever
By willizannah on 10/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Camry Wagon LE V6 4dr Wagon

In my 40 years of car ownership I have without question never had such a wonderful car. And at 215,000 miles it is still going strong. My mechanic said that this particular engine simply does not wear out. Not only is quality what one would expect from Toyota, but the power and handling are far above what you would expect from a wagon...and an old one at that. If you have a chance to get one of these, buy it before it gets away.

Best I've Owned
By msmurray on 01/19/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Toyota Camry Wagon LE V6 4dr Wagon

This Camary wagon is awesome ! I have owned many cars and none have been as reliable. The interior is still perfect,the exterior could use a mirror glaze. The oil consistently has the look of Honey...Excellent Car !

I love my wagon1
By jfoxx on 06/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Camry Wagon LE V6 4dr Wagon

I traded in my '96 4Runner to buy this '94 Camry wagon because the fuel was better and the monthly payment was MUCH better. I thought I'd miss my 4Runner, but I was wrong. This Camry is so much fun to drive. The 6 Cyl. engine is so zippy in the wagon compared to the bulky 4Runner. And I haven't sacrificed any cargo space, the wagon still accomodates a large load. I bought it from a small used car dealership and it had been well maintained and only had 81,000 miles. I look forward to putting another 2 or 3 hundred thousand. I have read that the 6-cyl. engine in this model is one of the best engines ever made.

150,000 miles and still strong
By skday on 01/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Toyota Camry Wagon LE V6 4dr Wagon

Even with the V6 this wagon isn't super strong, but otherwise I have nothing to complain about. My only repairs since purchase at 130,000 have been wear and tear items (brakes, timing belt, a/c). Just test-drove a new Outback wagon, and had a revelation when I got back into my car. It felt more solid and comfortable than the brand new Subaru at 9 years old! Why buy new?