1994 Toyota Camry Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
Thanks Toyota!
By Jade1149 on 07/22/10 22:22 PM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Camry Wagon LE 4dr Wagon

I bought my wagon used from a private party and am extremely happy I did. With 5 kids it's hard to find something to fit our family, but this does, love the mileage it gets. I also love the fact that as long as you change the oil and tune it up when needed it'll last forever! I will be sad the day it finally dies, but for now I'd take this car across the country if I had to, I trust it more than our other car that's a 99, other than the usual brakes and exaust work occasionally, I haven't had to do anything major. If I could find another one I'd buy it again.

Love it
By CamryBuff on 06/03/09 14:13 PM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Camry Wagon DX 4dr Wagon

This car has 223k on it and it runs great. Leaks a little bit of oil and the engine has a small problem but that can only be expected after so long. I am looking to upgrade to a newer Camry as I am just waiting for this one to die. Don't understand why Toyota doesn't still make these though.

Camry wagon
By Loretta on 06/25/05 14:32 PM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Camry Wagon LE 4dr Wagon

We like the third seat for hauling extra kids when necessary. The backseat is just wide enough to fit three car seats. The car has been very dependable.

94 Camry Wagon
By RayX on 12/11/04 13:41 PM (PST)

1994 Toyota Camry Wagon LE V6 4dr Wagon

After 11 years and 102,000 miles, the engine is still shiny. No leaks or emissions of any kind. Just replaced the starter -- the first mechanical problem we've had except for the antenna retracting mechanism.

best car ever
By willizannah on 10/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Camry Wagon LE V6 4dr Wagon

In my 40 years of car ownership I have without question never had such a wonderful car. And at 215,000 miles it is still going strong. My mechanic said that this particular engine simply does not wear out. Not only is quality what one would expect from Toyota, but the power and handling are far above what you would expect from a wagon...and an old one at that. If you have a chance to get one of these, buy it before it gets away.

Best I've Owned
By msmurray on 01/19/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Toyota Camry Wagon LE V6 4dr Wagon

This Camary wagon is awesome ! I have owned many cars and none have been as reliable. The interior is still perfect,the exterior could use a mirror glaze. The oil consistently has the look of Honey...Excellent Car !

I love my wagon1
By jfoxx on 06/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Camry Wagon LE V6 4dr Wagon

I traded in my '96 4Runner to buy this '94 Camry wagon because the fuel was better and the monthly payment was MUCH better. I thought I'd miss my 4Runner, but I was wrong. This Camry is so much fun to drive. The 6 Cyl. engine is so zippy in the wagon compared to the bulky 4Runner. And I haven't sacrificed any cargo space, the wagon still accomodates a large load. I bought it from a small used car dealership and it had been well maintained and only had 81,000 miles. I look forward to putting another 2 or 3 hundred thousand. I have read that the 6-cyl. engine in this model is one of the best engines ever made.

Not worth it
By ??? on 05/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Camry Wagon LE 4dr Wagon

This car was said to be in perfect condition by the toyota people. It was but once it reached a 100,000 miles this car became plagued with problems First the cheesy interior pieces started squeakin like crazy especiall the dashboard. Then the radiator began to leak which had to be repalced by thte folks at toyota (i serviced the car at toyota). After the leak my air conditioner simply "went out" needing to be replaced. Then the next thing you know there is a ticking in the top right wheel which the toyota pros can't find. Then it began to burn a little more than 2 quarts of oil a week insanely.

150,000 miles and still strong
By skday on 01/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Toyota Camry Wagon LE V6 4dr Wagon

Even with the V6 this wagon isn't super strong, but otherwise I have nothing to complain about. My only repairs since purchase at 130,000 have been wear and tear items (brakes, timing belt, a/c). Just test-drove a new Outback wagon, and had a revelation when I got back into my car. It felt more solid and comfortable than the brand new Subaru at 9 years old! Why buy new?