Used 1994 Toyota Camry Wagon Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1994 Toyota Camry - Consumer Reviews

1994 Toyota Camry Wagon

View reviews for a specific Camry model:

Thanks Toyota!
By Jade1149

1994 Toyota Camry Wagon LE 4dr Wagon

I bought my wagon used from a private party and am extremely happy I did. With 5 kids it's hard to find something to fit our family, but this does, love the mileage it gets. I also love the fact that as long as you change the oil and tune it up when needed it'll last forever! I will be sad the day it finally dies, but for now I'd take this car across the country if I had to, I trust it more than our other car that's a 99, other than the usual brakes and exaust work occasionally, I haven't had to do anything major. If I could find another one I'd buy it again.

Favorite Features

Flip up 3rd row seat, back seat hold 3 car seats, and great gas mileage. Most of all the engine and tranny Toyota makes are the BEST!

Suggested Improvements

make the third row cloth covered. Better clear coat for the hood of the car.

Love it
By CamryBuff

1994 Toyota Camry Wagon DX 4dr Wagon

This car has 223k on it and it runs great. Leaks a little bit of oil and the engine has a small problem but that can only be expected after so long. I am looking to upgrade to a newer Camry as I am just waiting for this one to die. Don't understand why Toyota doesn't still make these though.

Favorite Features

Can fit a 4x8 sheet of foam in the car with the seats down, it'll just last forever if u take care of it.

Suggested Improvements

Only two cup holders and one gets smashed when the shifter is in park.

Camry wagon
By Loretta

1994 Toyota Camry Wagon LE 4dr Wagon

We like the third seat for hauling extra kids when necessary. The backseat is just wide enough to fit three car seats. The car has been very dependable.

94 Camry Wagon
By RayX

1994 Toyota Camry Wagon LE V6 4dr Wagon

After 11 years and 102,000 miles, the engine is still shiny. No leaks or emissions of any kind. Just replaced the starter -- the first mechanical problem we've had except for the antenna retracting mechanism.

Favorite Features

I'm not big on features. I'm big on reliability and value, and this car provides both in spades.

Suggested Improvements

Wind noise is a problem. I've noticed that in other Toyotas. The windows do not seal well. No variable control for the wipers.

best car ever
By willizannah

1994 Toyota Camry Wagon LE V6 4dr Wagon

In my 40 years of car ownership I have without question never had such a wonderful car. And at 215,000 miles it is still going strong. My mechanic said that this particular engine simply does not wear out. Not only is quality what one would expect from Toyota, but the power and handling are far above what you would expect from a wagon...and an old one at that. If you have a chance to get one of these, buy it before it gets away.

Favorite Features

handling, super quiet ride, excellent gas mileage for this size car

Suggested Improvements

You've got to be kidding.