1994 Toyota Camry Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
Your Dream Car
By Your Dream Car on 10/12/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE 4dr Sedan

Man this car is great. Bought the car from a private owner at 117,000 and it runs awesome. It was in mint condition for 117,000 because those owners babied the car like their own child. I drive this everywhere I go. Needed to replace the fuel injector once but thats it. This car has been in some minor accidents but it so boss it just shook it off. I even installed a giant sub- woofer to add on. Won't be surprised if this car lasts 500,000.

Excellent Car
By twocruzin on 07/15/09 18:15 PM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE 4dr Sedan

I bought this car new in Jan 1994 and have put over 250K miles on it. The engine has never been touched and it does not use or burn oil. I have strictly followed the maint schedule & use Mobil 1. I just recently replaced all 4 struts because I intend to keep this car for at least another 100K miles. Over the years, I've replaced a few parts. Other than the struts, the most major thing being all 4 window regulators. This car still drives and rides great and we do not hesitate to jump in and drive cross country - which we just did. This model year was one of the best Toyota ever built. I'm glad I bought it. It still gets well over 30 mpg on the highway. It has 25 coats of wax on it.

94 4-Door XLE V6
By Civil on 04/29/08 16:52 PM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE 4dr Sedan

This has been an absolutely wonderful car. It has 167k miles on it, and it just did a cross country trip yesterday getting 29 MPG. Not much more to say than its been a wonderful car!

Great Car To Own
By Bobz on 04/16/06 12:16 PM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE 4dr Sedan

I bought the car in '94 and it's been running perfectly since than. It had been hit from behind and hit truck/van in front twice, body shop works had taken the original muffler out, and the replacement wasn't perfect. The original battery lasted ten years!

23456789
By Talamera on 07/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE 4dr Sedan

It's a great car, built to last a long time as long as a dealer or a mecanic do not touch it, otherwise it will be the end of it. At least you have an honest mecanic. Forget about the Peoples Courts. That are for the birds!.

1994 Camry XLE
By Allen Swedin on 05/02/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE 4dr Sedan

Reliability is the best of any car we have ever owned. Performance is good and gas mileage is fantastic for a car of this size. Ride and handling are great. The interior is easy to live with. The conrtrols are all easy to reach and use.