1994 Toyota Camry Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
Bought this car because of these reviews
By bboga on 01/25/13 17:28 PM (PST)

1994 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

I bought this car after having bad luck with cars, i call it the summer from hell when i went through two cars due to blown head gaskets. But i relied heavily on these review so i felt obligated to leave one saying it was by far the best decisions i could have ever made i've put almost 6000 miles in about 3 months since I am in the Air force Reserves and live 220 miles from my base. The car had a regular maintenance that i caught it up on, and since hasn't missed a beat. I would buy 3 more right now if I had the money just to keep the quality for when this one finally burns out (it's at 152,000 miles right now). I just don't feel like the quality will ever be this good engine wise.

Such Endurance...
By proxity on 10/13/12 10:47 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

I've done very little maintenance on my LE due to little time and money. This was a 3-year period... the car refuses to die. I'm impressed. --- The only complaint I have is the cheap plastic on the door handles, both, inside and out. Be careful not to open the doors too hard. It's a minor issue, but can be considerably annoying at times.

mannie 1994
By honesti eimani on 09/30/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

This car is so comfortable this engine is running strong i change the timing belt at 178,000 it broke on me going up a hill but i got the car 2 year ago with 138,000 and i did nothing to this car beside change the oil.The car has 190,000 on it now these cars is very much reliable get on just these years 1992-1996 great cars :o)

Very nice car
By cleveland,ohio on 07/18/10 12:58 PM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

i have 189,000 and i bought this 2 years ago from a 2 owner and the for 1700 hundred dollars car has a small oil leak but that's ok a put cv joints on it 8 months ago and just put sway bar links 2 days ago and a year ago put strut on all the around and change timing belt a year ago very clean car and i will by one more. get one soon.

Clapped out camry but still runs well
By vitzy on 06/02/10 07:10 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

I bought it second hand from a first owner who had from th start to now, its totally clapped suspension and some exterior panels needs serious attention, hoping to restore the car. I love this car.

Great and reliable car
By OM on 04/16/10 15:52 PM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

Bought the car in 2001, and didn't have any major problems with it. Other than regular maintenance and a few minor repairs the car is great. It is reliable and fuel efficient. For being 16 years old it runs like a charm. engine runs excellent and the car starts immediately in any temperature. The AC doesn't work, and there is a minor oil leak that I still need to fix. Minor rust on the rear wheel wells, and paint is different colors on the metals and plastics. The interior plastics are cracking as well. Other than that, the car is great, especially for how old it is.

Montana camry
By montana mama on 01/24/10 20:29 PM (PST)

1994 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

This has been a great car. My husband and I travel a lot and we have been so blessed by the reliability of this car. We are so thankful. We have driven it in a lot of different conditions and it has handled well. Our car has over 208,000 miles and its still kicking. We hope to have it for another 100,000.

260000 and a blown head gasket
By redneckjdr on 03/19/09 18:44 PM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

I have a 94 Toyota Camry that I am the 3rd owner of. My mother was the 2nd and bought it used in 1995 with a little over 15,000 miles on it. I think that it is an unbeatable car as far as durability and reliability. The 2.2lt sohc 4 cyl has more than enough power and with the electronically controlled 4 speed auto trans it uses it in all the right rpms depending on how much gas petal is used. I have put this car through its paces for sure with 168,000 miles on it when I got it I definitely put the hardest of the 260,000 miles on it. The only major repair I had to do was replace the cv joints 3 times but that was because of hard driving. I am having the motor rebuilt because of a blown head gasket.

Very Reliable, Excellent Quality
By MistR Pardi on 11/05/08 13:25 PM (PST)

1994 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

As far as quality goes this car rates a 20. When I bought my 94 Camry I first thought it was a 97 or 98 from the looks of the interior. I know cars and this car is solid. No parts falling apart or ripping seats like others in its class. Only repairs I have had to do were fix the rear struts and a small oil leak so far. I also replaced the timing belt which made the car brand new. Keep up with oil changes and tune ups and this car will drive forever.

Will be my favorite.. 2.2 auto 4dr LE
By Evan on 09/21/08 15:15 PM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

80,000 miles, 14 years old, and still going strong. The Toyota Camry, one of the best cars ever made. Very quiet drive, smooth transmission, lots of space for people and stuff, the 4 cylinder engine can handle this 1.5 ton car remarkably well. I get about 27-29 MPG with a lot of town driving and a little highway. This car gets its primary power around 4,000 to 5,500 RPM. Good torque for being a 4 cylinder compared to its horsepower. Even over 100mph, there were not vibrations and everything was smooth and in control. Overall this car has a comfortable and quiet drive, and has the reliability of a Toyota to get you there.