1994 Toyota Camry Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
Bought this car because of these reviews
By bboga on 01/25/13 17:28 PM (PST)

1994 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

I bought this car after having bad luck with cars, i call it the summer from hell when i went through two cars due to blown head gaskets. But i relied heavily on these review so i felt obligated to leave one saying it was by far the best decisions i could have ever made i've put almost 6000 miles in about 3 months since I am in the Air force Reserves and live 220 miles from my base. The car had a regular maintenance that i caught it up on, and since hasn't missed a beat. I would buy 3 more right now if I had the money just to keep the quality for when this one finally burns out (it's at 152,000 miles right now). I just don't feel like the quality will ever be this good engine wise.

Such Endurance...
By proxity on 10/13/12 10:47 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

I've done very little maintenance on my LE due to little time and money. This was a 3-year period... the car refuses to die. I'm impressed. --- The only complaint I have is the cheap plastic on the door handles, both, inside and out. Be careful not to open the doors too hard. It's a minor issue, but can be considerably annoying at times.

Camry is the Car
By toyotaduude on 03/26/11 17:21 PM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE V6 4dr Sedan

The 1994 XLE Camry is luxury and reliability combined with a cheetah. Ok, not really a cheetah, more like 185 horses. I have purchased my Camry pre-owned in '02 and have put over 130k with 265k and counting. If you want to spend money on other things in life, then I highly recommend buying a Camry and maintain it. The investment will pay dividends.

Great Car but easy to be stolen
By Mario on 10/15/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Camry Sedan LE V6 4dr Sedan

My car was a great car in all ways. unfortunately My 1994 green toyota Camry le V6 was stolen this Wednesday in Inglewood, CA. if you really want one of these cars you better install an state of the art alarm and electronic locater. I hope the police will find it.

Your Dream Car
By Your Dream Car on 10/12/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE 4dr Sedan

Man this car is great. Bought the car from a private owner at 117,000 and it runs awesome. It was in mint condition for 117,000 because those owners babied the car like their own child. I drive this everywhere I go. Needed to replace the fuel injector once but thats it. This car has been in some minor accidents but it so boss it just shook it off. I even installed a giant sub- woofer to add on. Won't be surprised if this car lasts 500,000.

mannie 1994
By honesti eimani on 09/30/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

This car is so comfortable this engine is running strong i change the timing belt at 178,000 it broke on me going up a hill but i got the car 2 year ago with 138,000 and i did nothing to this car beside change the oil.The car has 190,000 on it now these cars is very much reliable get on just these years 1992-1996 great cars :o)

Fabulous car
By David W on 08/16/10 11:38 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE V6 4dr Sedan

This car has been a total pleasure as well as a joy to drive. It is peppy and accelerates very well getting onto highways and when we need to move quickly. We have 205,000 miles, and have never had to do anything more than routine maintenance which we do religiously. The leather seats are showing wear after 17 years but other than that, we have no sense we are driving an older car, and we think the design is still handsome.

Very nice car
By cleveland,ohio on 07/18/10 12:58 PM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

i have 189,000 and i bought this 2 years ago from a 2 owner and the for 1700 hundred dollars car has a small oil leak but that's ok a put cv joints on it 8 months ago and just put sway bar links 2 days ago and a year ago put strut on all the around and change timing belt a year ago very clean car and i will by one more. get one soon.

Clapped out camry but still runs well
By vitzy on 06/02/10 07:10 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

I bought it second hand from a first owner who had from th start to now, its totally clapped suspension and some exterior panels needs serious attention, hoping to restore the car. I love this car.

Great and reliable car
By OM on 04/16/10 15:52 PM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

Bought the car in 2001, and didn't have any major problems with it. Other than regular maintenance and a few minor repairs the car is great. It is reliable and fuel efficient. For being 16 years old it runs like a charm. engine runs excellent and the car starts immediately in any temperature. The AC doesn't work, and there is a minor oil leak that I still need to fix. Minor rust on the rear wheel wells, and paint is different colors on the metals and plastics. The interior plastics are cracking as well. Other than that, the car is great, especially for how old it is.