Used 1994 Toyota Camry SE V6 Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1994 Toyota Camry Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:

Best damn car ever made
By Toyota man

1994 Toyota Camry Coupe SE V6 2dr Coupe

I bought my 94 SE coupe second hand as a trade in at my dealership. I owned the car for 6 years until sadly it was recently totalled. This particular car was one of Toyota's best made vehicles. Never left me starnded, always looked good. Interior layout was the best of any of the Camrys. You could ask for more style, comfort and just an all around great car. A sporty coupe with room for 4 human beings. I can't say enough about my old friend. I would buy another one today if the car was available and as clean as mine was. Anyone in the market looking for a great used car, have a dealer check it out first then enjoy it!! Working for a dealer in sales I have driven them all. Can't beat a 94 SE.

The SE is fully loaded, Stereo was great and I loved the moonroof, wish the coupe came in a 5 speed. Great seats as well and awesome instrumentation. Great overall design.

Can't improve on perfection.

Best car I've ever owned
By Bob Freed

1994 Toyota Camry Coupe SE V6 2dr Coupe

Except for maintenance items (battery, new brakes, timing chain, etc) I have put nothing into this car. It has never let me down. I would love to keep it forever. The V-6 is a bit of a gas hog and does not have "pin you back in your seat" acceleration, but is fun to drive.

The sound system is great.

Openning the trunk dring rain causes water to get in the trunk.

Fun:Dependable
By coolfool86

1994 Toyota Camry Coupe SE V6 2dr Coupe

This car is the best I have ever owned it is now nine years old and still looks as good as new. It has 123,000 miles and runs the same as on the way home from the dealership.

Quick little Car!
By p.rickey

1994 Toyota Camry Coupe SE V6 2dr Coupe

I bought this car as my first vehicle, and it has been nothing but absolutely perfect! You like never feel the car shift in between gears, the gas pedal is so smooth, and the pick up is awesome. The SE V6 Coupe is like the early model of the Camry Solara. My model has every feature available at the time. All the features work in perfect condition, no questions asked!

Speed, Appearance, Sportiness, Comfort

Gas Mileage (only about 16/24-31)

Different than most Camrys
By aippapa

1994 Toyota Camry Coupe SE V6 2dr Coupe

Bought new in 1994. Sportier than most other Camrys and has a look that still seems modern after all these years. Rock solid in all ways and the V6 is still quick and responsive. No squeaks or rattles or rust after 157K miles and we intend to keep to 300K if possible. A great car!!

Seating, interior, engine and overall excellent fit and finish.

None