1994 Toyota Camry - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
Just can't part with it!
By Sam on 11/07/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Camry LE 2dr Coupe

I purchased my Camry in 1996, from a single owner. My plan was to drive it for 10 years, then buy a new car, but I just can't seem to part with it. After 14 years, and 200,000 miles, both the interior and exterior look new, with just one speck of rust where the spoiler is attached to the car. The only problem I have run into is that the antenna only goes up half- way, but the reception is still great. I have never put any money into it, other than regular maintenance, and I still get 30 mpg. The engine is incredibly quiet, and the ride is very smooth. I haven't decided which car I will buy next, but I'm sure that it will be a Toyota!

Love it
By camrymycar on 07/20/06 13:01 PM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Camry LE 2dr Coupe

I bought this car 3 years ago with 95k miles. It caught my eye because I was looking for a toyota coupe. I love this car because it is very comfortable and quiet. The engine is smooth and quiet and the tranny puts the power down very smoothly. For a four-banger, it has good pickup and a good-sounding redline. Quick shifts, smooth power, smooth ride, quiet, reliable, dependable, good trunk space, nice sunroof, good-looking, comfortable, sporty, just perfect. It could have more storage space in the interior and better cupholders though. The paint is chipping on the front and fading with sunburn, but that comes with age. Needs more steering feedback but is a great car with a comfortable ride.

On my 2nd Camry
By davedawg2000 on 04/29/06 21:53 PM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Camry LE 2dr Coupe

I bought this car before my 17th birthday just after we sold my old car (which was a 1989 Toyota Camry with 200k+ miles). Anyway, I simply fell in love with this car. I've had it for over 5 months now, and I couldn't be happier. 1 brake job and one oil change is all that had to be done up to this point. I plan on taking this Camry to 200,000 just like the old one.

Great car
By Tina on 05/08/05 01:51 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Camry LE 2dr Coupe

This is the best car I've bought. I have never had any major mechanical problems with it other than basic wear & tear... it's 11 yrs old now and still runs like a champ. The only complaint I would have is the paint chipping & fading but it's to be expected. Overall, excellent car I love her.

Hard To Let Go Of!
By AustinCamryOwner on 04/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Camry LE 2dr Coupe

We've owned this black coupe since it was a year old, and the reliability has been astounding. Simply put, it has never left my wife stranded and broken down - ever. And maintenence has been just the minimum required. While the 4 cylinder isn't particulary sporty in nature, this car wasn't purchased for that purpose... it was purchased for comfort, decent style and reliability, and it has delivered all 3 exactly as expected along with great fuel mileage.

Saved my life!
By erin770 on 02/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Toyota Camry LE 2dr Coupe

I bought this car when it was 4 years old and never had to do anything except change the oil, get a new battery and replace a motor in the window. I had an accident where I hit a highway barrier at 70 mph and walked away with a few bruises from the airbag. I would reccomend this car to anyone, especially young drivers, or those who have to drive long distances.