1994 Toyota Camry Consumer Reviews

1994 Toyota Camry - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
First Car
By ohsookay on 06/29/14 00:55 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Camry LE 2dr Coupe

I bought this car in 2012 after I got my license, and it really is a great car. Purchased the car at 130k, and I'm current at 216k. Never had any major problems with it; just the usual standard routine; oil, tires, brakes, struts, and transmission fluid. The only major thing I take in my Camry is for the timing belt, but other than that the car runs amazing. Seats are super comfortable, and compared to most cars nowadays, there's plenty of leg and head room! And a spacious trunk as well. I get about 28/29 ish mpg on highway, and just a little bit less on the street.

Bought this car because of these reviews
By bboga on 01/25/13 17:28 PM (PST)

1994 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

I bought this car after having bad luck with cars, i call it the summer from hell when i went through two cars due to blown head gaskets. But i relied heavily on these review so i felt obligated to leave one saying it was by far the best decisions i could have ever made i've put almost 6000 miles in about 3 months since I am in the Air force Reserves and live 220 miles from my base. The car had a regular maintenance that i caught it up on, and since hasn't missed a beat. I would buy 3 more right now if I had the money just to keep the quality for when this one finally burns out (it's at 152,000 miles right now). I just don't feel like the quality will ever be this good engine wise.

Such Endurance...
By proxity on 10/13/12 10:47 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

I've done very little maintenance on my LE due to little time and money. This was a 3-year period... the car refuses to die. I'm impressed. --- The only complaint I have is the cheap plastic on the door handles, both, inside and out. Be careful not to open the doors too hard. It's a minor issue, but can be considerably annoying at times.

Camry is the Car
By toyotaduude on 03/26/11 17:21 PM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Camry XLE V6 4dr Sedan

The 1994 XLE Camry is luxury and reliability combined with a cheetah. Ok, not really a cheetah, more like 185 horses. I have purchased my Camry pre-owned in '02 and have put over 130k with 265k and counting. If you want to spend money on other things in life, then I highly recommend buying a Camry and maintain it. The investment will pay dividends.

Just can't part with it!
By Sam on 11/07/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Camry LE 2dr Coupe

I purchased my Camry in 1996, from a single owner. My plan was to drive it for 10 years, then buy a new car, but I just can't seem to part with it. After 14 years, and 200,000 miles, both the interior and exterior look new, with just one speck of rust where the spoiler is attached to the car. The only problem I have run into is that the antenna only goes up half- way, but the reception is still great. I have never put any money into it, other than regular maintenance, and I still get 30 mpg. The engine is incredibly quiet, and the ride is very smooth. I haven't decided which car I will buy next, but I'm sure that it will be a Toyota!

Great Car but easy to be stolen
By Mario on 10/15/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Sedan

My car was a great car in all ways. unfortunately My 1994 green toyota Camry le V6 was stolen this Wednesday in Inglewood, CA. if you really want one of these cars you better install an state of the art alarm and electronic locater. I hope the police will find it.

Your Dream Car
By Your Dream Car on 10/12/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan

Man this car is great. Bought the car from a private owner at 117,000 and it runs awesome. It was in mint condition for 117,000 because those owners babied the car like their own child. I drive this everywhere I go. Needed to replace the fuel injector once but thats it. This car has been in some minor accidents but it so boss it just shook it off. I even installed a giant sub- woofer to add on. Won't be surprised if this car lasts 500,000.

mannie 1994
By honesti eimani on 09/30/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

This car is so comfortable this engine is running strong i change the timing belt at 178,000 it broke on me going up a hill but i got the car 2 year ago with 138,000 and i did nothing to this car beside change the oil.The car has 190,000 on it now these cars is very much reliable get on just these years 1992-1996 great cars :o)

Fabulous car
By David W on 08/16/10 11:38 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Camry XLE V6 4dr Sedan

This car has been a total pleasure as well as a joy to drive. It is peppy and accelerates very well getting onto highways and when we need to move quickly. We have 205,000 miles, and have never had to do anything more than routine maintenance which we do religiously. The leather seats are showing wear after 17 years but other than that, we have no sense we are driving an older car, and we think the design is still handsome.

Thanks Toyota!
By Jade1149 on 07/22/10 22:22 PM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Wagon

I bought my wagon used from a private party and am extremely happy I did. With 5 kids it's hard to find something to fit our family, but this does, love the mileage it gets. I also love the fact that as long as you change the oil and tune it up when needed it'll last forever! I will be sad the day it finally dies, but for now I'd take this car across the country if I had to, I trust it more than our other car that's a 99, other than the usual brakes and exaust work occasionally, I haven't had to do anything major. If I could find another one I'd buy it again.