Its a tank.
By Heinen on
1993 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan
I bought the car from my father in law who had the car since new. At that time it had 162,000 on the odometer. I now have 255,000. Yes, you read that correctly. I drive on average 100 miles a day, at least during the week anyways. I have had to do breaks several times but not due to a lack of quality. All the service since I have had it has been done by myself (a former Toyota mechanic) and rarely use anything other than factory parts. The car has been hit several times (mostly rear ended) but has never had to see a body shop. The car is a tank - indestrucible. I plan on driving it until there is no drive left in it. Who knows when that will be.
Favorite Features
Ease of maintenance. Visibility. Spacious seating considering its an import. Durability (its been battered and just keeps going).
Suggested Improvements
The passenger side cup holder always amuses me. You cannot have a cup in that particular holder and put the car in Park. For as well thought out as Toyotas are, I guess something has to slip through the cracks. Really, there is no reason to gripe.