1993 Toyota Camry Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
High Bang/Buck Ratio
By cm-sf on 03/16/02 18:34 PM (PST)

1993 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE V6 4dr Sedan

I love Toyotas. You know exactly what you're getting when you buy one - reliability, safety, comfort, dependability. What you see is what you get - no money pits. My car looks like a luxury sedan on the inside - all leather, wood-paneling, sunroof, automatic seats - and is also fast, thanks to the V6 engine. My car's got over 100k miles on it and still runs perfectly - the only thing I can complain about is that maintenance starts to go up as it ages (like any car). For well under $10,000 the Camry XLE V6 is luxury and reliability on a shoestring budget. What else can you ask for?!

Smoothest car ever driven
By Import car lover on 03/10/02 00:08 AM (PST)

1993 Toyota Camry Sedan LE V6 4dr Sedan

It has 108,000 miles and runs like a brand new car! This is amazing! the only problem i had was that the the engine oil was leaking!!!! Bummer! But after fixing that, it is AN AWESOME CAR!

camry93
By Andy77 on 03/04/02 15:15 PM (PST)

1993 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

For 1993 camry I like the comfort, interior design and very good reliabilty. However, the bad side is that four cylinder lacks power on the highway.

frustrated consumer
By dont believe the hyp on 02/26/02 09:43 AM (PST)

1993 Toyota Camry Sedan DX 4dr Sedan

this car has needed a new engine at 125,000miles, new tires, and multiple tripsto the dealer. After paying 1400 dollars for a top to bottom review of the car , the steering mechanism is now broken and needs repair estimated cost 500 dollars. Driving this car is like being invested in technology stocks in 2001 and sure fire loser. I think Toyota owes me a refund

I'd buy another
By katwebb on 02/16/02 16:30 PM (PST)

1993 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

My 1993 Camry has 130,000 miles and runs beautifully. It's still a sound and good looking car with no rust. I've only replaced the brakes shoes once and have only needed minor repairs and I'm not that great about routine maintenence! It's not a hot rod or a hot style but I've gotten my money's worth. It's paid for and I plan to drive it a couple of more years!