Used 1993 Toyota Camry Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1993 Toyota Camry - Consumer Reviews

1993 Toyota Camry

View reviews for a specific Camry model:

Excellent Car
By neumeyer8

1993 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

This is a wonderful car. The only repairs I have had to make are the normal wear and tear for a car with 147,000 miles. My next car will be another Toyota Camry.

Favorite Features

Extremely reliable.

Suggested Improvements

I dislike the power antenna because it doesn't always work.

93 Camry wagon
By Jared

1993 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Wagon

This car is great always reliable. Very comfortable and very powerful. Anyone who owns one or purchases one is lucky to own one of these rare cars.

You need to drive one yourself
By stephanie

1993 Toyota Camry XLE V6 4dr Sedan

This is my first car, I bought it about 2 years ago and am in love with it. I've had to deal with maintanance (tune up, tires, oil, brakes) and what not, but for a 12 year old car that is expected. It is SOLID and drives smoothly. In the snow, it holds it's own and you feel safe in it. The v6 engine is awesome and I hope I'll never have to descend down to a v4 ever. After driving one, you won't be able to part. The appearance could be better, but it looks ahead of the game with a late-90's look. Dependable, reliable, simply common sense.

Favorite Features

Extremely comfortable quality leather, moon roof, spacious comfort, solid v6 engine, auto-turn off headlights, powerful handling, power seats/windows, and no security system to set off

Suggested Improvements

Not many, and only for the sake of being picky: bigger cupholders, and a trunk that doesn't let rain in when opened

keeps on ticking
By Peter Nugent

1993 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

I purchase my 1993 V6 CAMRY SPORT new in MAY 1993.In 11.5 years still the original battery, exhaust, rad., only repairs new brake pads at 65000 miles- new struts 2003 new rotors and brake pads 2004. All toyota OEM parts. This car still rides like new. I've purchased several new vehicles since but still hang on to the camry because of it!s reliability.The local service manager was wanting the car when I traded. Would I buy another camry, probably but may not be as lucky. Other vehicles large SUVs. I have a 17 year old driver in the family, just another reason to keep this car.

Favorite Features

sport suspension,stainless steel exhaust,quiet engine and little interior noise.smooth transmission

Suggested Improvements

A little more style,more competive pricing on parts

It's Like a Tank - A Plastic One
By Devadatta

1993 Toyota Camry XLE V6 4dr Sedan

You can't go wrong with getting it for it never gives any problems except after 110k miles, when the A/C dies out completely, and expectedly. It is NOT a sporty car, NOT a good-looking one either. If you are around 40 years old it's OK. Don't think that the paint job will stay on for a while. It will get eaten alive in the snow. Try to think of the positive -- you don't have a 1979 Ford Pinto.

Favorite Features

Oh I love the way the car moves to the left when you steer left, and the same for the right. I also love how is moves forward when you accelerate

Suggested Improvements

More POWER. MORE A/C cooling. MORE STEREO power and quality. MORE MORE MORE.