1993 Toyota Camry - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
Smooth Sweet Ride
By vdtrivedi on 11/03/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

Excillent Drive, Have had this car for almost 3 year, Hughs the road and drivs like a melting butter...Toyota Camry is the bomb

These cars are peaches
By I love my old camry on 10/29/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

Bought the car in 95 and my daughter just totalled it. We have been grieving every since. It was a wonderful car. Extemely reliable and considerably durable since this was her third accident. I drove it for five years before we let her use it. Never had a problem, and made many a 12 hr. trip in it, up untill she wrecked it. Would highly reccommend.

Good Car
By Kyle Cooney on 10/15/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan

I recently purchased my Camery in May of 2002. It has had no problems what so ever. It has 150000 and still runs and looks new except for the front 3 or 4 inches of the hood has a great deal of rock chips on it. I have since installed a bra to prevent any more damage. My only complaints about this car are nickel and dime things on the inside. The glides for my trash tray have broken so the tray moves in and out on its own and I had to manipulate the trunk mechanism (this may have been from over filling it).

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!
By lsharkey90868 on 10/11/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

This car is incredible!! I am a full time college student and waitress and my old car broke down, so I got my Camry. I was worried becuase it had 200,000 miles on it....a year and 30,000 miles later it's still running great. All I have had done is basic maintenance, and I can't believe how great the car runs. I just love it!!!

Toyotas=reliability
By Fab Al on 09/18/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

Had to fix a few things because bought car used. Previous owner drove car without paying attention to minor details. I fixed up car and driven to Arches NP, Up and down CA coast. SLC, Utah and back and this vehicle is not missing a beat. Very comfortable for my back and can't say enough about Toyotas. I previously owned P/U Truck (Toyota) 1984, bought new, and put 250,000 on it. No major problems just a few little maintenance things, I'm sold........

The Best
By T H on 09/15/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Wagon

Awesome car! great steering! awesome milage! A/c, radio, cd, tape/cassette, seats everything! is great!

Very Little if any Problems
By AxoDragonZ on 09/12/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Sedan

I've been a proud owner of mine for since this last March, and I haven't had any problems whatsoever. I've done the normal general maintenence, oil change, undercoating, blah blah. The most recent problem was a CV Shaft replacement, and that was taken care of before I bought it. I've no major complaints about the car overall, it's a nice quiet ride, when I'm not blasting that Dolby Surround Sound system ;) and it handles extremely well. Gas mileage is what I expected from a Toyota, very good.

Excelent Reliablity
By evetsv on 08/06/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Sedan

Owned since 93. v6 is strong performer. very happy with vehicle.

Very well
By gc188 on 07/16/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Camry DX 4dr Sedan

Good Interior & Exterior Design , Good Quality, Reliable

Great Car
By SLC Punk on 07/15/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Camry XLE V6 4dr Sedan

This car has been in my family since it was new. I recently purchased it for my wife, from my parents. There has been no major problems with the car (just maintenance). It passes emissions with no problem. Looks and runs like the day they purchased it new.