1993 Toyota Camry Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
All around great car
By Goldwinger on 01/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

Bought new in 93. One set of front brake pads. Routine scheduled maintenance. No other problems. Over 500 miles on a tank of gas on a trip. It drives and looks as good as the day I bought it.

Love it...
By Bishop13 on 12/26/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

After putting in over 100K in just 4 years, the car is still humming along like a trooper. Total vehicle miles is at 215K, no major problems, just regular maintenance and a leaking valve seal in the #4 cyl., otherwise, a great investment!

Reliable Camry
By Veldboom on 11/10/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE V6 4dr Sedan

This car has been outstanding except for sunroof wind noise. Since the dealer indicated such noise was normal, I could not even get it fixed under warrantee.

Smooth Sweet Ride
By vdtrivedi on 11/03/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

Excillent Drive, Have had this car for almost 3 year, Hughs the road and drivs like a melting butter...Toyota Camry is the bomb

These cars are peaches
By I love my old camry on 10/29/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

Bought the car in 95 and my daughter just totalled it. We have been grieving every since. It was a wonderful car. Extemely reliable and considerably durable since this was her third accident. I drove it for five years before we let her use it. Never had a problem, and made many a 12 hr. trip in it, up untill she wrecked it. Would highly reccommend.

Good Car
By Kyle Cooney on 10/15/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE 4dr Sedan

I recently purchased my Camery in May of 2002. It has had no problems what so ever. It has 150000 and still runs and looks new except for the front 3 or 4 inches of the hood has a great deal of rock chips on it. I have since installed a bra to prevent any more damage. My only complaints about this car are nickel and dime things on the inside. The glides for my trash tray have broken so the tray moves in and out on its own and I had to manipulate the trunk mechanism (this may have been from over filling it).

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!
By lsharkey90868 on 10/11/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

This car is incredible!! I am a full time college student and waitress and my old car broke down, so I got my Camry. I was worried becuase it had 200,000 miles on it....a year and 30,000 miles later it's still running great. All I have had done is basic maintenance, and I can't believe how great the car runs. I just love it!!!

Toyotas=reliability
By Fab Al on 09/18/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

Had to fix a few things because bought car used. Previous owner drove car without paying attention to minor details. I fixed up car and driven to Arches NP, Up and down CA coast. SLC, Utah and back and this vehicle is not missing a beat. Very comfortable for my back and can't say enough about Toyotas. I previously owned P/U Truck (Toyota) 1984, bought new, and put 250,000 on it. No major problems just a few little maintenance things, I'm sold........

Very Little if any Problems
By AxoDragonZ on 09/12/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Camry Sedan LE V6 4dr Sedan

I've been a proud owner of mine for since this last March, and I haven't had any problems whatsoever. I've done the normal general maintenence, oil change, undercoating, blah blah. The most recent problem was a CV Shaft replacement, and that was taken care of before I bought it. I've no major complaints about the car overall, it's a nice quiet ride, when I'm not blasting that Dolby Surround Sound system ;) and it handles extremely well. Gas mileage is what I expected from a Toyota, very good.

Excelent Reliablity
By evetsv on 08/06/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Camry Sedan LE V6 4dr Sedan

Owned since 93. v6 is strong performer. very happy with vehicle.