1993 Toyota Camry Consumer Reviews 7

1993 Toyota Camry - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
140,000 miles and still going strong!
By mgirardelli on 07/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Camry SE V6 4dr Sedan

I bought my 93 Camry SE V6 seven years ago and it is still as great as the day I bought it! Tons of power, blows away other comparable V6 vehicles. So far I have 140,000 on this car and I have no intention of selling it anytime soon. The only major issue I have had is that the transmission had to be rebuilt at 130,000. I should point out that I have been harder than usual on this car.

We love our wagon!
By Mr. Davis on 06/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Wagon

Our '93 Camry wagon is the best car we've ever owned. Heavy feel, fun to drive, powerful, large cargo area, unique looking...just great!

WONDERFUL CAR!!!
By Summer490a on 06/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

I bought this car new and have had it 10 years now and just love it. I have had no problems with it at all, and the 4 cylinder engine is fast and shifts smoothly. Ride is quiet and it handles great!!! Great car for a teenager just starting out driving.

awsome cae
By viperkid314 on 05/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Camry SE V6 4dr Sedan

I have 190,000 miles on my 1993 camry V6 SE and it still looks great and has enough power to waste a Volkswagen Jetta GLX VR6

Camry - Supreme Reliability
By pirx on 02/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Sedan

After 10 years of owning this car, it's time to find a replacement. But with such excellent reliability I'm compelled to buy another Camry. The only thing unusual that went wrong with this car in the 10 yrs is that both front axles had to be replaced. I called Toyota directly and they confirmed that this was a problem with the particular model/year. In fact, it is the only technical service bulletin on this particular car. No other known problems, which is quite astonishing. I'd buy another in a heartbeat - but I just wish they could make a look somewhat more interesting.

Good, reliable car
By Karel on 01/23/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Sedan

Bought it last year with a 50000 miles on it. Still runs great and has been very reliable in snowy and cold condition. Very good handling, no snow tires needed.

All around great car
By Goldwinger on 01/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

Bought new in 93. One set of front brake pads. Routine scheduled maintenance. No other problems. Over 500 miles on a tank of gas on a trip. It drives and looks as good as the day I bought it.

Love it...
By Bishop13 on 12/26/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

After putting in over 100K in just 4 years, the car is still humming along like a trooper. Total vehicle miles is at 215K, no major problems, just regular maintenance and a leaking valve seal in the #4 cyl., otherwise, a great investment!

good up to 85k
By spizznoogity on 12/18/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Wagon

in the last 3 yrs i bought 2 trannys and a radiator. other things started goin' out more than my wife and I and my back combined. My wife rear ended ano car and AAA labeled it totalled and cut us a chk for 5900.00 so that was cool I guess.

Reliable Camry
By Veldboom on 11/10/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Toyota Camry XLE V6 4dr Sedan

This car has been outstanding except for sunroof wind noise. Since the dealer indicated such noise was normal, I could not even get it fixed under warrantee.