1993 Toyota Camry Sedan Consumer Reviews 6

1993 Toyota Camry - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:

1993 Camry Consumer Reviews

Date Most Helpful Highest Rating Lowest Rating
Best car I have owned yet!
By Me me me me me me

1993 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

No real unexpected problems with this car. Just mostly the basics, oil, timing belt, tires, struts, coolant and an issue with the power windows, both on the drivers side, front and back. But, remember this car was seven years old when these problems came about. Not bad.

Favorite Features

None realy.

Suggested Improvements

None at this time.

Electronic Probs
By Methodz

1993 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

It's okay performance the only problem is that electronically it contains problems

Favorite Features

sound when a muffler and intake is put in

Suggested Improvements

MORE HORSEPOWER

Best Car Ever
By kendradoll

1993 Toyota Camry Sedan LE V6 4dr Sedan

It has never let me down!!!

Favorite Features

A/c

Suggested Improvements

Cd player wold of been nice.

93 Camry OK
By Boris Povo

1993 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

This car is Very good for a 1993 car. It is very powerful and does not brake down too much

Favorite Features

Air Co.

Suggested Improvements

Lights Exterior

Wonderful car
By Smidy

1993 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

I have had my camry for 3 years now and have been using it to commute to school (over 160 miles a day). When i got it it only had 60k miles on it and now it has 215k. Never had any major problems. Drove it all year round in the rain, snow, and blistering heat. In fact i hate to admit it but i abused it alittle bit. (late on oil changes and scheduled matience) But still performs like new. Also great factory stero for being 10 years old. Sounds better then some premium steros in other car brands. Good strong reliable car. I have taken many trips in this car. In fact i have practically lived in it. Highly recomend to anyone.

Favorite Features

Dependablity, Gas mileage, good power from a 2.2 litre, build quality, and factory stereo is excellent for 10 years old

Suggested Improvements

All wheel drive option would be nice.

140,000 miles and still going strong!
By mgirardelli

1993 Toyota Camry Sedan SE V6 4dr Sedan

I bought my 93 Camry SE V6 seven years ago and it is still as great as the day I bought it! Tons of power, blows away other comparable V6 vehicles. So far I have 140,000 on this car and I have no intention of selling it anytime soon. The only major issue I have had is that the transmission had to be rebuilt at 130,000. I should point out that I have been harder than usual on this car.

WONDERFUL CAR!!!
By Summer490a

1993 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

I bought this car new and have had it 10 years now and just love it. I have had no problems with it at all, and the 4 cylinder engine is fast and shifts smoothly. Ride is quiet and it handles great!!! Great car for a teenager just starting out driving.

Suggested Improvements

Can't think of anything.

awsome cae
By viperkid314

1993 Toyota Camry Sedan SE V6 4dr Sedan

I have 190,000 miles on my 1993 camry V6 SE and it still looks great and has enough power to waste a Volkswagen Jetta GLX VR6

Camry - Supreme Reliability
By pirx

1993 Toyota Camry Sedan LE V6 4dr Sedan

After 10 years of owning this car, it's time to find a replacement. But with such excellent reliability I'm compelled to buy another Camry. The only thing unusual that went wrong with this car in the 10 yrs is that both front axles had to be replaced. I called Toyota directly and they confirmed that this was a problem with the particular model/year. In fact, it is the only technical service bulletin on this particular car. No other known problems, which is quite astonishing. I'd buy another in a heartbeat - but I just wish they could make a look somewhat more interesting.

Favorite Features

very smooth shifting transmission. more than adequate power in the V6. quiet ride. really good quality seat upholstery. good size trunk excellent brakes

Suggested Improvements

more adventurous styling improved steering (better feel of the road)

Good, reliable car
By Karel

1993 Toyota Camry Sedan LE V6 4dr Sedan

Bought it last year with a 50000 miles on it. Still runs great and has been very reliable in snowy and cold condition. Very good handling, no snow tires needed.

Favorite Features

Hugee space, cabin and trunk. Pretty good gas mileage for a V6. Handling is excellent for this big of a car.

Suggested Improvements

Make an manual for this model !!!! This car doesn't have a good acceleration for a V6. I think its just the automatic transmition that is slowing it down.