1993 Toyota Camry Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
Best car I have owned yet!
By Me me me me me me on 10/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

No real unexpected problems with this car. Just mostly the basics, oil, timing belt, tires, struts, coolant and an issue with the power windows, both on the drivers side, front and back. But, remember this car was seven years old when these problems came about. Not bad.

Electronic Probs
By Methodz on 09/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

It's okay performance the only problem is that electronically it contains problems

Best Car Ever
By kendradoll on 09/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Camry Sedan LE V6 4dr Sedan

It has never let me down!!!

93 Camry OK
By Boris Povo on 08/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

This car is Very good for a 1993 car. It is very powerful and does not brake down too much

Wonderful car
By Smidy on 07/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

I have had my camry for 3 years now and have been using it to commute to school (over 160 miles a day). When i got it it only had 60k miles on it and now it has 215k. Never had any major problems. Drove it all year round in the rain, snow, and blistering heat. In fact i hate to admit it but i abused it alittle bit. (late on oil changes and scheduled matience) But still performs like new. Also great factory stero for being 10 years old. Sounds better then some premium steros in other car brands. Good strong reliable car. I have taken many trips in this car. In fact i have practically lived in it. Highly recomend to anyone.

140,000 miles and still going strong!
By mgirardelli on 07/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Camry Sedan SE V6 4dr Sedan

I bought my 93 Camry SE V6 seven years ago and it is still as great as the day I bought it! Tons of power, blows away other comparable V6 vehicles. So far I have 140,000 on this car and I have no intention of selling it anytime soon. The only major issue I have had is that the transmission had to be rebuilt at 130,000. I should point out that I have been harder than usual on this car.

WONDERFUL CAR!!!
By Summer490a on 06/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

I bought this car new and have had it 10 years now and just love it. I have had no problems with it at all, and the 4 cylinder engine is fast and shifts smoothly. Ride is quiet and it handles great!!! Great car for a teenager just starting out driving.

awsome cae
By viperkid314 on 05/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Camry Sedan SE V6 4dr Sedan

I have 190,000 miles on my 1993 camry V6 SE and it still looks great and has enough power to waste a Volkswagen Jetta GLX VR6

Camry - Supreme Reliability
By pirx on 02/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Toyota Camry Sedan LE V6 4dr Sedan

After 10 years of owning this car, it's time to find a replacement. But with such excellent reliability I'm compelled to buy another Camry. The only thing unusual that went wrong with this car in the 10 yrs is that both front axles had to be replaced. I called Toyota directly and they confirmed that this was a problem with the particular model/year. In fact, it is the only technical service bulletin on this particular car. No other known problems, which is quite astonishing. I'd buy another in a heartbeat - but I just wish they could make a look somewhat more interesting.

Good, reliable car
By Karel on 01/23/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Toyota Camry Sedan LE V6 4dr Sedan

Bought it last year with a 50000 miles on it. Still runs great and has been very reliable in snowy and cold condition. Very good handling, no snow tires needed.