Used 1993 Toyota Camry Consumer Reviews - 95 Car Reviews | Edmunds

1993 Toyota Camry - Consumer Reviews

1993 Toyota Camry

View reviews for a specific Camry model:

Best Car Ever.
By Megan

1993 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Wagon

I'm on my second. Has NEVER left me high and dry. Had a power window problem with the first, (before I totalled it). It has timeless styling, so it still looks brand new. You never see them for sale b/c people have no need to sell them. It fits a full-size mattress in the back, (rear seats fold down). I get 30 mpg. I've had 2 strangers come up to me and try to buy it. All this, and I have enough power/pick-up to burn idiots at stop lights. PLUS it's invisible to cops. I love this car and have no doubt I will be able to get another 5 years out of it.

Great!!
By chaviux007

1993 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Sedan

I've only had it for a little more than six months and it's been a great car. Love the performance even though it has 171,000 miles it has its details. Probably the owners that had had it before didn't take care of it so I'm just doing some fixings on the suspension system and the interior, but the engine hasn't given me any problems at all. Great car.

I love the ECT control for more power. Great!!

A great vehicle!
By Billy

1993 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Wagon

We have owned this wagon since it was new. Often we have thought of trading for a new wagon, but there just doesn't seem to be anything comparable in the same size and price range. Here we are 13 years later and still waiting for a wagon as roomy, powerful, reliable and economical as the Camry! Current resale is around 2500.00, what a joke! This car is such a value vs. the cost of a Volvo or Audi, I guess we will just keep on ridin'. Someone please start making wagons like this again!

Versatile and roomy interior, car-like handling and power.

Cool Car
By mia2106

1993 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

I really do love this car. It is my first car and I think I did a great job. So far I had the transmission and radiator flushed, my oil changed. The car did not pass inspection because there is leaking power steering fluid. So now I have to get my rack and pinion replaced. Other than that, my car is in excellent condition. The interior and exterior is in great condition. The car only had 93110 miles on it, when I purchased it. The car runs smooth as silk.

The radio has a lot of power, the power windows roll up and down as if they were brand new.

The driver's seat is uncomfortable. The cup holders are not big enough.

Good Car
By Matt

1993 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Sedan

I bought this '93 last year with 44k on it. Most problems to date occured because it wasnt driven enough (several engine seals, cv boots/seals). The build quality, however, is excellent. The interior still looks new, the paint is original and still decent. Good acceleration, braking, cushy ride.

Build quality, the smoothness of the V-6 engine, well damped ride.

If buying, look for oil leaks as the repairs can get very costly. Better cupholders and improved plastic wheel covers.