1993 Toyota Camry - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
184,000 miles and still going
By plano-chuck on 02/08/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Sedan

Bought my Camry V6 LE new in 1993. After 184,000 miles, it's still going strong. Other than routine maintenance and replacement of normal wear & tear components, everything is still original in my car like muffler, radiator, CV boots, etc. Drove this car in northeast snow days and Texas summer heat; no problems.

great car
By Williambuff3 on 01/15/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Toyota Camry XLE V6 4dr Sedan

This car is a great car for the price its a good starting out car for someone just turning sixteen or seventeen.

great car
By willbuff3 on 01/15/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Toyota Camry XLE V6 4dr Sedan

Very Reliable
By radioman on 11/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Toyota Camry DX 4dr Sedan

Have 140,000 on this car and have had no significant problems. A great value to buy used at 100K.

I love my Camry Wagon!
By HazeK on 10/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Wagon

nice size: holds 4 adults/3 kids in comfort, cargo area holds plenty nice looks: not like some that look like a sedan that the designers stuck an extra section onto. great comfort: when my back is hurting, and I can't find a comfortable chair in the house, I get into my car & go for a drive! the front seats fit like a glove! great handling: The "get up and go" of this car is essential for safety here. I have a terrible 'lead foot' problem! 0 to 60 in seconds is a requirement for MY cars. reliability? Of course! She's a Camry!

Best car I have owned yet!
By Me me me me me me on 10/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

No real unexpected problems with this car. Just mostly the basics, oil, timing belt, tires, struts, coolant and an issue with the power windows, both on the drivers side, front and back. But, remember this car was seven years old when these problems came about. Not bad.

Electronic Probs
By Methodz on 09/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

It's okay performance the only problem is that electronically it contains problems

Best Car Ever
By kendradoll on 09/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Sedan

It has never let me down!!!

93 Camry OK
By Boris Povo on 08/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

This car is Very good for a 1993 car. It is very powerful and does not brake down too much

Wonderful car
By Smidy on 07/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

I have had my camry for 3 years now and have been using it to commute to school (over 160 miles a day). When i got it it only had 60k miles on it and now it has 215k. Never had any major problems. Drove it all year round in the rain, snow, and blistering heat. In fact i hate to admit it but i abused it alittle bit. (late on oil changes and scheduled matience) But still performs like new. Also great factory stero for being 10 years old. Sounds better then some premium steros in other car brands. Good strong reliable car. I have taken many trips in this car. In fact i have practically lived in it. Highly recomend to anyone.