1993 Toyota Camry - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
Excellent Car
By neumeyer8 on 03/18/05 07:44 AM (PST)

1993 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

This is a wonderful car. The only repairs I have had to make are the normal wear and tear for a car with 147,000 miles. My next car will be another Toyota Camry.

93 Camry wagon
By Jared on 01/18/05 18:19 PM (PST)

1993 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Wagon

This car is great always reliable. Very comfortable and very powerful. Anyone who owns one or purchases one is lucky to own one of these rare cars.

You need to drive one yourself
By stephanie on 01/15/05 18:13 PM (PST)

1993 Toyota Camry XLE V6 4dr Sedan

This is my first car, I bought it about 2 years ago and am in love with it. I've had to deal with maintanance (tune up, tires, oil, brakes) and what not, but for a 12 year old car that is expected. It is SOLID and drives smoothly. In the snow, it holds it's own and you feel safe in it. The v6 engine is awesome and I hope I'll never have to descend down to a v4 ever. After driving one, you won't be able to part. The appearance could be better, but it looks ahead of the game with a late-90's look. Dependable, reliable, simply common sense.

keeps on ticking
By Peter Nugent on 12/07/04 21:03 PM (PST)

1993 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

I purchase my 1993 V6 CAMRY SPORT new in MAY 1993.In 11.5 years still the original battery, exhaust, rad., only repairs new brake pads at 65000 miles- new struts 2003 new rotors and brake pads 2004. All toyota OEM parts. This car still rides like new. I've purchased several new vehicles since but still hang on to the camry because of it!s reliability.The local service manager was wanting the car when I traded. Would I buy another camry, probably but may not be as lucky. Other vehicles large SUVs. I have a 17 year old driver in the family, just another reason to keep this car.

It's Like a Tank - A Plastic One
By Devadatta on 09/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Camry XLE V6 4dr Sedan

You can't go wrong with getting it for it never gives any problems except after 110k miles, when the A/C dies out completely, and expectedly. It is NOT a sporty car, NOT a good-looking one either. If you are around 40 years old it's OK. Don't think that the paint job will stay on for a while. It will get eaten alive in the snow. Try to think of the positive -- you don't have a 1979 Ford Pinto.

Going for 300k+
By 93BodyStyleisBest on 04/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

Bought new and have had minimal problems--cruise control replaced under warranty, driver's side power window (at 190K). Other than that, just the regular stuff.

93 Camry
By JoeMerc on 03/01/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Toyota Camry DX 4dr Sedan

Excellent value. Highly reliable vehicle. Most reliable I've ever owned.

First Car
By Camry_owns on 02/22/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Toyota Camry XLE V6 4dr Sedan

I just purchased this vehicle from a private seller near my home town. I just turned 17 and got my lisence a few weeks before purchasing the car. Ive had it for a month or so now and can't beleive how much ive come to depend on it. Its got alot of power im guessing from the V6 and its still going strong at 130,000. I had it inspected and it passed emissions no problem.

2nd of 3 Camrys
By likesthecar on 02/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Toyota Camry DX 4dr Sedan

This has been an excellent car- not perfect, but certainly close to it. Very low maintenance. Do change the timing belt at 60,000 miles, but other than that almost nothing since we bought it.

love it
By amisner on 02/16/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan

now we have nearly 300000 miles on this car, it still runs perfectly. We love this car and want another just like it.