1993 Toyota Camry - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
Smoothest car ever driven
By Import car lover on 03/10/02 00:08 AM (PST)

1993 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Sedan

It has 108,000 miles and runs like a brand new car! This is amazing! the only problem i had was that the the engine oil was leaking!!!! Bummer! But after fixing that, it is AN AWESOME CAR!

camry93
By Andy77 on 03/04/02 15:15 PM (PST)

1993 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

For 1993 camry I like the comfort, interior design and very good reliabilty. However, the bad side is that four cylinder lacks power on the highway.

frustrated consumer
By dont believe the hyp on 02/26/02 09:43 AM (PST)

1993 Toyota Camry DX 4dr Sedan

this car has needed a new engine at 125,000miles, new tires, and multiple tripsto the dealer. After paying 1400 dollars for a top to bottom review of the car , the steering mechanism is now broken and needs repair estimated cost 500 dollars. Driving this car is like being invested in technology stocks in 2001 and sure fire loser. I think Toyota owes me a refund

I'd buy another
By katwebb on 02/16/02 16:30 PM (PST)

1993 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

My 1993 Camry has 130,000 miles and runs beautifully. It's still a sound and good looking car with no rust. I've only replaced the brakes shoes once and have only needed minor repairs and I'm not that great about routine maintenence! It's not a hot rod or a hot style but I've gotten my money's worth. It's paid for and I plan to drive it a couple of more years!