1993 Toyota Camry Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
I wish they still made these
By AlaskaDave on 01/29/08 14:04 PM (PST)

1993 Toyota Camry Wagon LE V6 4dr Wagon

I bought this Camry in Anchorage, Alaska with 152,000 miles on it. It has been a fantastic vehicle. It now has traveled 185,000 miles and it still gets 19 city 26 hwy mpg, runs like a top, performs well, and is very comfortable for a large person (6' 2" 230 lb). And everything still works! The only thing I would change if I could is to have a Camry wagon like this with AWD. That would truly be a car for the long term.

Best Car Ever.
By Megan on 04/14/07 13:29 PM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Camry Wagon LE 4dr Wagon

I'm on my second. Has NEVER left me high and dry. Had a power window problem with the first, (before I totalled it). It has timeless styling, so it still looks brand new. You never see them for sale b/c people have no need to sell them. It fits a full-size mattress in the back, (rear seats fold down). I get 30 mpg. I've had 2 strangers come up to me and try to buy it. All this, and I have enough power/pick-up to burn idiots at stop lights. PLUS it's invisible to cops. I love this car and have no doubt I will be able to get another 5 years out of it.

A great vehicle!
By Billy on 12/31/06 14:47 PM (PST)

1993 Toyota Camry Wagon LE V6 4dr Wagon

We have owned this wagon since it was new. Often we have thought of trading for a new wagon, but there just doesn't seem to be anything comparable in the same size and price range. Here we are 13 years later and still waiting for a wagon as roomy, powerful, reliable and economical as the Camry! Current resale is around 2500.00, what a joke! This car is such a value vs. the cost of a Volvo or Audi, I guess we will just keep on ridin'. Someone please start making wagons like this again!

93 Camry wagon
By Jared on 01/18/05 18:19 PM (PST)

1993 Toyota Camry Wagon LE V6 4dr Wagon

This car is great always reliable. Very comfortable and very powerful. Anyone who owns one or purchases one is lucky to own one of these rare cars.

I love my Camry Wagon!
By HazeK on 10/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Camry Wagon LE V6 4dr Wagon

nice size: holds 4 adults/3 kids in comfort, cargo area holds plenty nice looks: not like some that look like a sedan that the designers stuck an extra section onto. great comfort: when my back is hurting, and I can't find a comfortable chair in the house, I get into my car & go for a drive! the front seats fit like a glove! great handling: The "get up and go" of this car is essential for safety here. I have a terrible 'lead foot' problem! 0 to 60 in seconds is a requirement for MY cars. reliability? Of course! She's a Camry!

We love our wagon!
By Mr. Davis on 06/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Camry Wagon LE V6 4dr Wagon

Our '93 Camry wagon is the best car we've ever owned. Heavy feel, fun to drive, powerful, large cargo area, unique looking...just great!

good up to 85k
By spizznoogity on 12/18/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Toyota Camry Wagon LE 4dr Wagon

in the last 3 yrs i bought 2 trannys and a radiator. other things started goin' out more than my wife and I and my back combined. My wife rear ended ano car and AAA labeled it totalled and cut us a chk for 5900.00 so that was cool I guess.

The Best
By T H on 09/15/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Camry Wagon LE V6 4dr Wagon

Awesome car! great steering! awesome milage! A/c, radio, cd, tape/cassette, seats everything! is great!

Great car
By shah on 05/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Camry Wagon DX 4dr Wagon

Had it almost six years. things don't break often but cost some money to repair. almost 10yrs old, 160000 miles so getting old. Engine sounds great but has lost power. some days feels new or feels as sluggish as a corrolla. Transmition very rarely doesn't want to go into overdrive when first started but eventually does. i've ragged this car(probably why losing power) and it's not burning oil. Body style is ten years old but it still looks, sounds, and rides like a new car. very reliable, in shop less than neighbor's 2000 impala, always starts unlike their 1995 monte carlo, and never squeeks like my other neighbors' 2000 suburban does every few months.