1993 Toyota Camry Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
best used car i ever had
By mroedan on 01/12/11 15:55 PM (PST)

1993 Toyota Camry Sedan SE V6 4dr Sedan

all i would like to say is that this 93 camry se it's the S**T!!!. i love this car and dont think about selling it any time soon. i go to college upstate Ny and drive an estimate of a 400miles every 2 months for the last 3 years and so far no problem. Only problem that the car ever had was the transmission. The 5th gear wasnt working but i fixed it with less than $1000USD and never again transmission problems. My its a 5speed so its really good with gas even for a v6. my dads 2004 camry le drags more gas than mine, i dont how but it does. maybe because my dads its automatic and mine is 5 speed so im able to change the gears for the right time. When it comes to speed and peformance 10/10

Classic Camry
By Dave on 12/13/05 01:44 AM (PST)

1993 Toyota Camry Sedan SE V6 4dr Sedan

Bought this car used from a private party, skeptical at first, turns out to be simply a supurb vehicle. Having the 6 cylinder and standard transmission, there is no complaints about get up and go here. Nothing has gone wrong in the 2 years I have owned it, the ride quality is excellent, and it has proved to be very versatile. Im 17 and this car is PERFECT!!!! Anyone who knows anything about cars will know that the Camry is notorious for being an exeptionally reliable car, I have 169k miles, and still have 131k to go! The styling of the '93 is more attractive than what it became in 1997. Simply put, this car is excellent and has been nothing but good news for the whole time I have owned it.

140,000 miles and still going strong!
By mgirardelli on 07/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Camry Sedan SE V6 4dr Sedan

I bought my 93 Camry SE V6 seven years ago and it is still as great as the day I bought it! Tons of power, blows away other comparable V6 vehicles. So far I have 140,000 on this car and I have no intention of selling it anytime soon. The only major issue I have had is that the transmission had to be rebuilt at 130,000. I should point out that I have been harder than usual on this car.

awsome cae
By viperkid314 on 05/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Camry Sedan SE V6 4dr Sedan

I have 190,000 miles on my 1993 camry V6 SE and it still looks great and has enough power to waste a Volkswagen Jetta GLX VR6