1993 Toyota Camry - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
A Real Beauty
By Ram on 10/25/09 20:18 PM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Camry XLE V6 4dr Sedan

I bought this car only four months ago with 35800 original miles. The previous owner bought new and maintained it extremely well even changing the timing belt at 20000 miles. This is a real beauty. I love how well it handles and the way it looks. Kind of reminds me of the movie with Clint Eastwood "Gran Torino" in the sense that he admired his vehicle.Currently I have less than 40000 miles on it having decided to use only occasionally in town only. Man what a beauty!

STINKS
By BILLIEBOB on 08/15/09 08:52 AM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Camry XLE V6 4dr Sedan

This was the absolute worst car I have ever owned!! The car leaks oil, door handles fell off, and the windows won't go up right, I'll stick with Ford they have never given me any problem!!

Over 200,000 Going Strong
By Ward on 05/14/05 18:35 PM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Camry XLE V6 4dr Sedan

I am the second owner of this car. Have used dealer to maintain according to schedule. Other than 3 small fender dents, looks and shines like new, despite salt and heat of northern Ohio. Still gets 21 city, 26 highway. Runs on Sunoco regular gas! (Needs at least middle premium with other brands.) Original motor, transmission, AC all working fine. Driver's leather seat showing wear. Wish I could drop a hybrid engine into it.

You need to drive one yourself
By stephanie on 01/15/05 18:13 PM (PST)

1993 Toyota Camry XLE V6 4dr Sedan

This is my first car, I bought it about 2 years ago and am in love with it. I've had to deal with maintanance (tune up, tires, oil, brakes) and what not, but for a 12 year old car that is expected. It is SOLID and drives smoothly. In the snow, it holds it's own and you feel safe in it. The v6 engine is awesome and I hope I'll never have to descend down to a v4 ever. After driving one, you won't be able to part. The appearance could be better, but it looks ahead of the game with a late-90's look. Dependable, reliable, simply common sense.

It's Like a Tank - A Plastic One
By Devadatta on 09/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Camry XLE V6 4dr Sedan

You can't go wrong with getting it for it never gives any problems except after 110k miles, when the A/C dies out completely, and expectedly. It is NOT a sporty car, NOT a good-looking one either. If you are around 40 years old it's OK. Don't think that the paint job will stay on for a while. It will get eaten alive in the snow. Try to think of the positive -- you don't have a 1979 Ford Pinto.

First Car
By Camry_owns on 02/22/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Toyota Camry XLE V6 4dr Sedan

I just purchased this vehicle from a private seller near my home town. I just turned 17 and got my lisence a few weeks before purchasing the car. Ive had it for a month or so now and can't beleive how much ive come to depend on it. Its got alot of power im guessing from the V6 and its still going strong at 130,000. I had it inspected and it passed emissions no problem.

great car
By Williambuff3 on 01/15/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Toyota Camry XLE V6 4dr Sedan

This car is a great car for the price its a good starting out car for someone just turning sixteen or seventeen.

great car
By willbuff3 on 01/15/04 00:00 AM (PST)

Reliable Camry
By Veldboom on 11/10/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Toyota Camry XLE V6 4dr Sedan

This car has been outstanding except for sunroof wind noise. Since the dealer indicated such noise was normal, I could not even get it fixed under warrantee.

Great Car
By SLC Punk on 07/15/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Camry XLE V6 4dr Sedan

This car has been in my family since it was new. I recently purchased it for my wife, from my parents. There has been no major problems with the car (just maintenance). It passes emissions with no problem. Looks and runs like the day they purchased it new.